The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

If a guy says 'you've changed', what does that generally mean? Do they mean it in a good way or a bad way?
Original post by Naym Rahman
I personally think that's a turn on but maybe not the dominant one all the times (if you know what I mean) lol jk but seriously there needs to be a balance in the relationship or whatever it is

:lol: I know what you mean :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
does it really matter when a girl hasn't shaved her legs, like they're kind of prickly?

As long they're not hairy as mine....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
As long they're not hairy as mine....

I dread to think... o_O
If a guy says 'you've changed', what does that generally mean? Do they mean it in a good way or a bad way?

Fairly self explanatory, you are different in someway.
It could be good, such as "you've changed,you're a much nicer person now."
Or could be negative, for example "you've changed, you're much uglier than I remember."
Otherwise it could mean you are wearing different clothes and that they've noticed you've got changed. Although this scenario would be fairly unlikely.
IN
if the boyfriends mates always wind him up about the girl , is that a good or bad sign ???
Original post by anonomon
if the boyfriends mates always wind him up about the girl , is that a good or bad sign ???

I think it's a good sign as he may like the girl and his friends are teasing him about it.
Not a question just a rant...

I hate when guys beat around the bush when they want to ask something, just say it.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Fairly self explanatory, you are different in someway.
It could be good, such as "you've changed,you're a much nicer person now."
Or could be negative, for example "you've changed, you're much uglier than I remember."
Otherwise it could mean you are wearing different clothes and that they've noticed you've got changed. Although this scenario would be fairly unlikely.

Original post by anonomon

It's a sign his mates are knobs and he likes you

Original post by xobeauty
Not a question just a rant...

I hate when guys beat around the bush when they want to ask something, just say it.

Not a question, just a rant....

I hate those girls who speak in code

Tbh most guys are rather blunt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SubZero~
I think it's a good sign as he may like the girl and his friends are teasing him about it.

I experience this daily :frown: This guy in my class's mate in yr 13 teases me about him. Whenever we're in the canteen, he yells 'Oh A it's your girlfriend'. Really. Really. Really. Loudly. -_____-
I experience this daily :frown: This guy in my class's mate in yr 13 teases me about him. Whenever we're in the canteen, he yells 'Oh A it's your girlfriend'. Really. Really. Really. Loudly. -_____-

Haha :rofl:
Original post by Andy98
It's a sign his mates are knobs and he likes you

Not a question, just a rant....

I hate those girls who speak in code

Tbh most guys are rather blunt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speak in code like how?
Haha :rofl:

You guys like to tease lmfao. Mind you, I do go to a school where there are a lot more guys (not lying like a 90:10 boy to girls ratio).

That leads me to my other question. Why do guys think that girls are being filirtacious when talking to them?
You guys like to tease lmfao. Mind you, I do go to a school where there are a lot more guys (not lying like a 90:10 boy to girls ratio).

That leads me to my other question. Why do guys think that girls are being filirtacious when talking to them?

Rephrase that to Guys*.

Generally because they may not get attention from many girls and act awkward around them. Maybe they assume girls are flirting cause girls are making an effort to talk to the guys, lol.
Rephrase that to Guys*.

Generally because they may not get attention from many girls and act awkward around them. Maybe they assume girls are flirting cause girls are making an effort to talk to the guys, lol.

Hmmmmmm. Right. Thanks.
Original post by xobeauty
Speak in code like how?

"Fine." Never means fine, it means shut the **** up before I kill you
"Nothing" it's always something, be scared
"Does my butt look in this" if the honest answer is yes, you must lie
And so on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
"Fine." Never means fine, it means shut the **** up before I kill you
"Nothing" it's always something, be scared
"Does my butt look in this" if the honest answer is yes, you must lie