The Student Room Group

It's August

Scroll to see replies

19 on the 14th. Will be in Hawaii on an unrelated holiday, before flying back to Japan to finish my holiday there. (My family isn't rich, we haven't been to Japan in 5 years and it's like 15 hours of flight from the UK to Hawaii, compared to 10 hours to Japan and then 8 hours to Hawaii).
Rides
Family visiting
Visiting family
Seeing Jeremy Corbyn
Results Day
Abu Dhabi

Films and TV in between, and writing a thank you letter, and learning Arabic
Original post by .A_C.
It's unfortunate that you have to wait longer because for Scottish students we get ours on the 4th o: Why does it take longer for your results to be released, did you sit exams later?

We sat ours in May and June, what about yours?
Time has flown for me too :s-smilie:
On the plus side, really looking forward to my second year at uni! Holidays back home get tedious after a while, so I can't wait to have my freedom back :biggrin: And I'm going to be learning my favourite language...So happy I could cry :cry2:
Birthday on the 15th. Doubt anyone here will remember.
Original post by missaxo
This year is going so quick!! :h: anyone doing anything interesting this month? any birthdays?

WOO!!!!

Sangeet/wedding in Trinidad coming up and we Indians know how to party, innit.
Afterwards the annual getaway with my closest mates to Aegean Sky Hotel in Malia, the dude Panos is too smooth from what i remember, wasn't very soba. :bhangra:
Original post by ForgetMe
Going abroad for holiday for 3 weeks :gah:

oooh where?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
WOO!!!!

Sangeet/wedding in Trinidad coming up and we Indians know how to party, innit.
Afterwards the annual getaway with my closest mates to Aegean Sky Hotel in Malia, the dude Panos is too smooth from what i remember, wasn't very soba. :bhangra:

so jealous :cry::cry:
Original post by missaxo
so jealous :cry::cry:

what're you up to then fellow Sadge? :wink:
what're you up to then fellow Sadge? :wink:

literally nothing hahaha waiting for my friend to come back from her holiday so we can go out :biggrin: think i can stick it out for one more week
Reading up on the scientific and religious views on the creation on the universe, learning Python again so I can really understand the coding element of it and might also read up on futurology.
Original post by missaxo
literally nothing hahaha waiting for my friend to come back from her holiday so we can go out :biggrin: think i can stick it out for one more week

listen to this

[video="youtube;O2D2dk9Qfq8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2D2dk9Qfq8[/video]
Original post by Mr Smurf
New football season is starting soon. :colone:

Yes, cant wait

What is life without football

Cant wait for final score, match of the day etc
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsMars
My cousin is 9 days older than me so we'll do a family day or something

Celebrating birthdays is haraam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsMars
I'm turning 18 this month :woo:

So young lol
What day?
I turned 18 in april

Results day
Going camping trip for 5 days :biggrin:
Start of football season
(edited 8 years ago)
listen to this

[video="youtube;O2D2dk9Qfq8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2D2dk9Qfq8[/video]

nicee!! :danceboy: you like dubstep then?
Original post by missaxo
nicee!! :danceboy: you like dubstep then?

melodic and reggae dubstep, absolutely. I'm so glad you like it. I like the trip-hop stuttering and bass bit at 2:15 and 5:05 guitar solo.

i also love all types of reggae practically and drum and bass.
melodic and reggae dubstep, absolutely. I'm so glad you like it. I like the trip-hop stuttering and bass bit at 2:15 and 5:05 guitar solo.

i also love all types of reggae practically and drum and bass.

ayyyyy the guitar solo is lit :biggrin: and oh coooool, i love all types of music tbh (except opera, literally can't stand it)
Recovering from injuries and an operation. When im better i shall go hard again :h:
Original post by missaxo
ayyyyy the guitar solo is lit :biggrin: and oh coooool, i love all types of music tbh (except opera, literally can't stand it)

damn that sucks I was just about to upload a vocaroo of me singing opera :sad: lol
what other stuff you like?
and yea that guitar is mad

there's one here too:

[video="youtube;iDvy4Jejaho"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDvy4Jejaho[/video]

it's progressive so it's towards the end at like 3:25

Quick Reply

Latest