The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Results day

Does anyone know when results day is? I presume we’re all same date.
A levels, T-Levels and BTECS are released on the 17th August 2023.
GCSE students have their results released on the 24th August 2023 apparently.

Source - https://educationhub.blog.gov.uk/2023/04/28/exams-in-2023-everything-you-need-to-know/

I hope that this helped :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Serzy

Do you mean for your degree or A levels/gcses?
Original post by Serzy

Hey @Serzy!

Results day for A Levels and BTECs is the 17th August this year, and the 24th August for GCSE's! If you're doing different qualifications to those its best worth checking with your school/college to see when the results will be released, as they can sometimes differ slightly. If you've got any questions about how the day goes you're more than welcome to ask - we've got a few student reps on here, and they'll be more than happy to share their experiences!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Do you mean for your degree or A levels/gcses?

Degree results
Reply 5
Original post by University of Salford
Hey @Serzy!

Results day for A Levels and BTECs is the 17th August this year, and the 24th August for GCSE's! If you're doing different qualifications to those its best worth checking with your school/college to see when the results will be released, as they can sometimes differ slightly. If you've got any questions about how the day goes you're more than welcome to ask - we've got a few student reps on here, and they'll be more than happy to share their experiences!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

I was hoping to know degree results day. Thanks for helping.
Original post by Serzy
I was hoping to know degree results day. Thanks for helping.

Hi @Serzy
This can vary from university to university, so I'd recommend asking your personal tutor and they should be able to indicate when your exam/final project results will be available. They may be information on your universities internal system or student hub as well.
Hope that helps and best of luck,
Ben
University of Salford rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending