The Student Room Group

It's August

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Where has the time gone? :cry2:
2/3rds through the year already...

Birthday is on the 30th though, so woop :colone:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
damn that sucks I was just about to upload a vocaroo of me singing opera :sad: lol
what other stuff you like?
and yea that guitar is mad

there's one here too:

[video="youtube;iDvy4Jejaho"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDvy4Jejaho[/video]

it's progressive so it's towards the end at like 3:25

:giggle::giggle: listening to it now, sounds good!! i love it when the beat drops, 2:23 is like the best bit

and my music taste changes every day! like i literally listen to everything, some days I'll listen to grime and the next day I'll be listening to indie
Original post by Neuth
Where has the time gone? :cry2:
2/3rds through the year already...

Birthday is on the 30th though, so woop :colone:

i know it's ridic!! and happy birthday for then haha! :h:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Recovering from injuries and an operation. When im better i shall go hard again :h:

hope you get well soon!! :u:
Original post by missaxo
:giggle::giggle: listening to it now, sounds good!! i love it when the beat drops, 2:23 is like the best bit

and my music taste changes every day! like i literally listen to everything, some days I'll listen to grime and the next day I'll be listening to indie

it's best to be ecclectic, some much so many diff genres can offer.

try some joy division or smiths next. someone just put me onto the smiths but I've always love Joy. I'd recommend I Know It's Over by the Smiths.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
it's best to be ecclectic, some much so many diff genres can offer.

try some joy division or smiths next. someone just put me onto the smiths but I've always love Joy. I'd recommend I Know It's Over by the Smiths.

deffo :h: and ooooh i shall listen to that now :biggrin:
Original post by missaxo
hope you get well soon!! :u:

Original post by missaxo
deffo :h: and ooooh i shall listen to that now :biggrin:

before you go I'd recommend the live version. he vocalises better and you can see his like pain I guess:

[video="youtube;l60Pcw87bwQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60Pcw87bwQ[/video]
Recovering from injuries and an operation. When im better i shall go hard again :h:

Best of luck...hope you get better soon! 💪
Original post by Megan_Daisy
Best of luck...hope you get better soon! 💪

Thanks haha
Original post by The_Blade
Slowly brushing up a few facial flaws

Posted from TSR Mobile

k. now I'm just arsekissing with all these literal lol mentions I been throwing you :colonhash:

but this motha****a too funny.
Thanks haha

No problem!
Reply 72
gonna sit in my room
Reply 73
Birthday in 3 days!
Reply 74
Original post by missaxo
This year is going so quick!! :h: anyone doing anything interesting this month? any birthdays?

I'm an expat, so I'm really excited for my trip to see my family in London starting on the 15th. Plus I'm going to be there for my birthday which is really nice! :smile:
I need someone to explain how we're already in August...

Anyway, I'm reading journal articles, going on holiday, then counting down the days till I can go back to uni :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by bumblebee342
I need someone to explain how we're already in August...

Anyway, I'm reading journal articles, going on holiday, then counting down the days till I can go back to uni :tongue:

I have no idea how it's already August, it feels like we should still be in May!! Where're you going on holiday?
Two parties
A hillclimb
RM medical
RM fitness test
Going to see adore Delano
Original post by afern
I have no idea how it's already August, it feels like we should still be in May!! Where're you going on holiday?

It's crazy! I'm going to Corfu!
Reply 79
Original post by bumblebee342
It's crazy! I'm going to Corfu!

Oh wow that should be awesome!! I've always wanted to go to Greece.

Quick Reply

Latest