University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
I've been waiting over 3 weeks to hear from GSA for BA Acting, anyone else in this position??
Has any one Applied for MSc Social Research Methods ?
Anyone firming for nutrition and dietetics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annieprincess
Anyone on In2Surrey?

me
Is anyone firming Surrey for their Bsc psychology with placement?
I got an offer for an MEng in medical engineering! Do you reckon it's the same?
Original post by Frizz!
I applied to study for a MSc in biomedical engineering,still waiting for a decision to be made though :smile:
Reply 387
Hello! Does anybody know which phone number I should call in order to find the details of my application? I have sent it in late December and Surrey is the only one that didn't send me any offer/ rejection. I wish I could apply to accommodation as early as possible, whichever offer I accept, because I need a rather cheap one :frown: I was even thinking of withdrawing from Surrey, but it is one of the two choices I like most.
Original post by annieprincess
Anyone on In2Surrey?

I am :smile:
Original post by Shroom
Hello! Does anybody know which phone number I should call in order to find the details of my application? I have sent it in late December and Surrey is the only one that didn't send me any offer/ rejection. I wish I could apply to accommodation as early as possible, whichever offer I accept, because I need a rather cheap one :frown: I was even thinking of withdrawing from Surrey, but it is one of the two choices I like most.

There should be a bit on the website? Like you can contact the application team
Reply 390
Original post by eeyore_17
There should be a bit on the website? Like you can contact the application team

There are a few of them on the website and I didn't know which one to pick. Meanwhile, someone said they called 01438 300800 and asked for the admission team. Thanks :smile:
Anyone is thinking to live outside campus?
I have accepted my offer and I'm starting house hunting.
(edited 8 years ago)
What accommodation is everyone looking at?
(edited 8 years ago)
I have a question about accommodation. There is a rent band called stand and the cost is 137 in price list. Which kind of room is it? I cannot see any details in website
I got an offer from Surrey!
Anyone else doing Biomed Science at Surrey this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceNerd7
Hiya, I have an offer for aerospace engineering!

SAME! AEROSPACE ENGINEERING! at surrey! Just firmed them.

I Rejected bristol for surrey
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jonascwj
I have a question about accommodation. There is a rent band called stand and the cost is 137 in price list. Which kind of room is it? I cannot see any details in website

Hello,

This room is in a shared flat with one other person and is an option for people who want to share accommodation with a friend and no one else. This won't show as an option when you apply for accommodation, you will just be given the Band options A-E (details of which are on the website). If you were interested in this type of room then I would suggest getting in touch with the Accommodation Team on [email protected]. If you're starting at Surrey for the first time in September then I would definitely recommend going for the Band A-E rooms in the bigger shared flats as it's a great way to meet lots of people!

I hope this helps! :smile:
Still waiting to hear the outcome of my application :frown:
Will we get to find out who our flatmates are before we move in to halls accommodation?
Firmly accepted an offer for Business Analytics :smile: Does anyone have something to share about this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending