The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Freshers Megathread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hey has anyone submitted their photo yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Sophia-1996
Hey has anyone submitted their photo yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I've just taken it, and I already dislike it!
You have until 4th September, anyway.
Original post by H0PEL3SS
Lol, I've just taken it, and I already dislike it!
You have until 4th September, anyway.

Oh alright! Haha I hate those passport-style photos too. I'm gonna do mine tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
Any postgrads / first year MA/MSc students here? :smile:
I'm having trouble uploading the photo in terms of signing in ! I have my warwick ID from the confirmation email but it wants a password and i don't remember making one?! It won't let me reset it because the system does not recognise me! Can someone help me please !
Reply 145
Original post by harry4625
I'm having trouble uploading the photo in terms of signing in ! I have my warwick ID from the confirmation email but it wants a password and i don't remember making one?! It won't let me reset it because the system does not recognise me! Can someone help me please !

The password is your date of birth :smile:
dd/mm/yyyy
Original post by harry4625

If you read the email, it's your date of birth, in this format:
dd/mm/year
(you do need the slashes)
Hey everyone! I uploaded my photo a couple of days ago and it said "accepted at blah blah... This will be the image that will appear on your university card" something along those lines. Anyway, so is that it? There wasn't meant to be any conformation email or anything? (Just to make sure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by roar96
The password is your date of birth :smile:
dd/mm/yyyy

thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 149
Has anyone else also not received a welcome pack in the post?
Original post by Age
Has anyone else also not received a welcome pack in the post?

I haven't either and I'm beginning to get a bit worried now. When were we supposed to get it by?
Original post by GokcenT
What's the dress code for the freshers parties over the two weeks?

As revealing as possible.

There is no dress code.
Reply 152
Original post by Qnib
Any postgrads / first year MA/MSc students here? :smile:

Right here!

Starting my MA in International Politics and East Asia in October, what about you?
Reply 153
When I uploaded my photo, in the preview on the website it seemed quite blurry, Did anyone else get this?
Original post by JM-97
When I uploaded my photo, in the preview on the website it seemed quite blurry, Did anyone else get this?

Yeah, they're all like that: they use some really terrible compression algorithm.
Reply 155
Original post by BlueSam3
Yeah, they're all like that: they use some really terrible compression algorithm.

I'm hoping it's just for the preview and not for the card haha
Original post by JM-97
I'm hoping it's just for the preview and not for the card haha

No don't worry about it! :smile: I checked the Enrolment FAQs and it said it will look blurry when you upload it but as long as the photo is of a good quality, it will look fine on the card :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not received a welcome pack either! 🙋🏼

Hi I'm studying a BA in Philosophy and classical civilisation! I've never been to Warwick as I got in through clearing as I wasn't holding any offers! So I'm really nervous to see the actual campus and meet some people 🙈
Reply 158
Original post by teaspoons
I haven't either and I'm beginning to get a bit worried now. When were we supposed to get it by?

me too
Original post by dkusi2
me too

I haven't received anything either and have called them up, and they've said that they're sent out in batches so not to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest