The Student Room Group

I am still missing her despite not seen her for almost seven years?

I was never in a relationship with her; she was the first girl I really liked.Since I moved when I was 16 we never kept contact, but I am still thinking and occasionally dreaming about her.

In a couple of months I will visit my former hometown for the first time in seven years and I might see her again.

Do you think it would be a good idea to talk to her and maybe stay friends?
Or should I just move on and forget about her for good, how do I do that by the way?
Anyone who has played a big part in your life, emotionally or physically, is likely to be missed or thought about. Its natural.

If you live far away, maybe exchange emails or add her on a social networking site. If things go well, ask for her number. Just because nothing happened then, doesn't mean it won't ever happen.
Tbh it all depends on the type of girl she is ...if she treats you like **** and doesnt seem intrested in you ,trust me i think you should just leave it cause in the end you'd keep getting hurt.
However if you guys really get along and have had good convos befor or had a special time together maybe with other mates aswell it could be that you could make a move.
BUT make sure you find out First weather she is in a relationship already cause you dont wanna get attached to being with her and then in the end find out shes take or shes intreste in someone else.

Spoiler

I think you should talk to her and find out for yourself whether she's as amazing as you remember or just a normal person :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks guys.

She was a great person back then; I will soon see what type of person she has become.

I am a very vulnerable individual henceforth I don't go there with high expectations because I don't want to get hurt. I would just like to see her again and then see what happens from there, seeing her again is my priority!
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks guys.

She was a great person back then; I will soon see what type of person she has become.

I am a very vulnerable individual henceforth I don't go there with high expectations because I don't want to get hurt. I would just like to see her again and then see what happens from there, seeing her again is my priority!

wish you the best and hope it goes all well :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Khadijaalimalik
wish you the best and hope it goes all well :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending