The Student Room Group

what strange thongs do you do in the bathroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feraligatr
I talk to myself in the toilet :colondollar:

Spoiler

Dude I talk to myself everywhere I go included when I'm stood at a bus stop in front of people. Don't even give a ****.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Dude I talk to myself everywhere I go included when I'm stood at a bus stop in front of people. Don't even give a ****.

I sometimes do that but not so much though. I usually pace around in my house talking to myself about all sorts :tongue:
Original post by Feraligatr
I sometimes do that but not so much though. I usually pace around in my house talking to myself about all sorts :tongue:

I often debate with myself using different accents then when I get bored of that I start beatboxing or singing to myself. :biggrin:
I often debate with myself using different accents then when I get bored of that I start beatboxing or singing to myself. :biggrin:

:lol:
I thought hardly anyone talks to themselves
Take a leak in the shower :ninja:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Take a leak in the shower :ninja:

:curious:

What sort of leaks are we taking about here >_>
:curious:

What sort of leaks are we taking about here >_>

Peeing :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Peeing :lol:

Peeing... Urine? How common.
I sing Glory, Glory Man Utd as loud as I can. Then after I have dropped my load off I take a look in the bowl to see what colour it is and how much there is. I then wipe my arse always using 3 bits of paper folded over. I also blow on the paper with poo on it so I can fold it again and get more use out of it. :colondollar: I never wash my hands unless I actually get poo on them which happens from time to time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
My bathroom is so small that I can put my feet in the shower while sitting on the loo. Sometimes I turn on the shower on my feet so I don't get cold.

http://www.bluenose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/red-flag.jpg

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/ip1389597film-psycho-196.jpg
Original post by Birkenhead
-

'sup? *nods head upwards*
Original post by Josb
My bathroom is so small that I can put my feet in the shower while sitting on the loo. Sometimes I turn on the shower on my feet so I don't get cold.

Well that makes no sense water is what makes you cold.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Birkenhead

If only that camera could be pointing a foot further down. Am I right? :colone:
Reply 34
Original post by william walker
Well that makes no sense water is what makes you cold.

Hot water. :rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
Hot water. :rolleyes:

but when you turn the water off it get cold really quickly.
Reply 36
Original post by william walker
but when you turn the water off it get cold really quickly.

Stop spoiling my morning enjoyment.
Original post by Star Light

2. Play playlist 't' (t for toilet) which mainly consists of EDM, Mika and Taylor Swift

Do you listen to Monstercat?
Now this...this is my type of thread. I love reading about what people do in their bathrooms :giggle:

I once painted my nails whilst sitting on the toilet waiting for poo to come out, then I realised it'd be difficult to wipe and wash my butt with sticky nails :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thongs i wear things LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest