The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL accomodation

Does anyone know what the single NON-ensuite flat bathrooms are like at UCL? Any pictures? How many bathroom cubicles and showers are there per what number of people? I heard the flats are mixed gender so I'm anxious about whether or not the bathroom cubicles will be for separate genders.
Reply 1
One of my best friends was in Campbell house west, there was 6 in his flat and 6 bathroom/shower rooms. They were not for separate genders but in his flat they pretty much just used one bathroom to themselves, they rarely used each others as they had no need to.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
One of my best friends was in Campbell house west, there was 6 in his flat and 6 bathroom/shower rooms. They were not for separate genders but in his flat they pretty much just used one bathroom to themselves, they rarely used each others as they had no need to.

Were they en-suite? The website says they aren't en-suite but I don't see a point in it being non-ensuite if there's the same number of people and bathrooms/shower.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Were they en-suite? The website says they aren't en-suite but I don't see a point in it being non-ensuite if there's the same number of people and bathrooms/shower.

No they weren’t en-suite. I can’t remember if his flat had an empty room but I also asked the same question. However for him the ratio of people to bathrooms was near 1:1 and even if they had an extra person it would have been 6 bathrooms to 7 people so not bad
Reply 4
Original post by ALEreapp
No they weren’t en-suite. I can’t remember if his flat had an empty room but I also asked the same question. However for him the ratio of people to bathrooms was near 1:1 and even if they had an extra person it would have been 6 bathrooms to 7 people so not bad

Do you know if other accomodations are like this? Is there some way I can find out? Because the uni website doesn't say anything about it, so I don't know if they just expect us to find out when we arrive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending