The Student Room Group

Right lads, pants (underwear) survey.

So, I was talking to a mate of mine while changing and he looks at me and asks what the **** I'm wearing. I look down and just say my pants. I was wearing briefs at the time cause **** they're comfy. I wear a combination or briefs and boxer briefs and he said to me that he hasn't seen anyone wear briefs in ages. So, am In the only guy in the world that still likes briefs? What style do you guys wear?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlie101998
So, I was talking to a mate of mine while changing and he looks at me and asks what the **** I'm wearing. I look down and just say my pants. I was wearing briefs at the time cause **** they're comfy. I wear a combination or briefs and boxer briefs and he said to me that he hasn't seen anyone wear briefs in ages. So, am In the only guy in the world that still likes briefs? What style do you guys wear?

Im ngl this thread got me smiling, finally some peace from the trolls. And to answer your question idk if youre the only guy BUUUUUT your population is endangered
Original post by tbi_zlx
Im ngl this thread got me smiling, finally some peace from the trolls. And to answer your question idk if youre the only guy BUUUUUT your population is endangered

Love the way you call it endangered.

Well I fit in your hybrid classification.
Original post by Shek2003
Love the way you call it endangered.

Gotta start a conservation program man. Power to the peepee
Original post by Shek2003

It’s just nice having options lol. Idk why but briefs kinda make me feel better about myself lol
Original post by tbi_zlx

Yeah the trolls have been ridiculously bad over the past couple of days. I don’t know what has been going on
Yeah the trolls have been ridiculously bad over the past couple of days. I don’t know what has been going on

You sir are a saint and a half mannn
Original post by tbi_zlx
You sir are a saint and a half mannn

Lol I’m simultaneously complimented snd offended
Lol I’m simultaneously complimented snd offended

The only reason why its half is briefs dudee!
Original post by tbi_zlx
The only reason why its half is briefs dudee!

They're comfy and provide support lol. Never did I imagine that I would be judged by the pants I wear lol.
I'm homosexual.
They're comfy and provide support lol. Never did I imagine that I would be judged by the pants I wear lol.

You would be surprised and I get the support part but cmon surely boxers more comfy
I found this so innocent.
Original post by deadroseex

Welcome to the bright side of TSR
Original post by tbi_zlx
Welcome to the bright side of TSR

There have only been 16 posts so far. The anons who go nude will be here soon.
Original post by Billy-Bullseye
I'm homosexual.

uhhhh congrats? so am I lol

Original post by tbi_zlx
You would be surprised and I get the support part but cmon surely boxers more comfy

Yeah they're comfy and I wear them too lol.

Original post by deadroseex

lol thanks I guess?
Original post by Rufus the red
There have only been 16 posts so far. The anons who go nude will be here soon.

**** you had to jinx it:cry:
Original post by moso2203
atm trunks/boxer briefs but i did have briefs like a year ago, and i wouldnt mind buying them again. they are pretty comfy and they make the back look nice :colondollar:

Oh my god they. do lol. I always feel more confident in briefs than boxer briefs lol
uhhhh congrats? so am I lol

Yeah they're comfy and I wear them too lol.

lol thanks I guess?

Joke! Not a poof.
I go for woven boxers and loose boxers. Nice and warm but also breathable.

Quick Reply

Latest