The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Accomodation

How's the general layout in the Glen Eyre flats? Also what's the difference between standard shared and enhanched shared bathroom flats?
Reply 1
Original post by Shaurya1
How's the general layout in the Glen Eyre flats? Also what's the difference between standard shared and enhanched shared bathroom flats?

Hi! I think the difference is that you share with less people in advanced (at least that’s what I’ve heard )
I remember when I called , the lady on the accommodation line said you share between 7 people (around) in normal, and about 3-5 in enhanced
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I think the difference is that you share with less people in advanced (at least that’s what I’ve heard )
I remember when I called , the lady on the accommodation line said you share between 7 people (around) in normal, and about 3-5 in enhanced

Thanks for the reply!!
And How many bathrooms do they have in a flat?
Reply 3
Original post by Shaurya1
Thanks for the reply!!
And How many bathrooms do they have in a flat?

To be honest, I don’t really know
but I do know there’s an appropriate amount of bathrooms based on the people there (I.e 1 shower and 2/3 toilets for 7 people - I think that’s what the lady said on the phone )
maybe the accommodation website or a Southampton rep could give more info? I’d like to know more myself lol as I put Glen as my first option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending