The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by interact
The whole of ShadiKhaan has had at least one family member die and not one mainstream newspaper has reported on it. 19 people ****ing bull****, at least 60 men have died

None of the mainstream news channels have reported this. Only small ones that hardly anyone has heard of.

Links to some of the news articles.

It's a shame really.

It didn't happen in the West therefore it doesn't matter. Yet they still blame all Muslims for the terror that is caused when in fact these "Muslims" kill their "own". :rolleyes:

Original post by Lord Samosa
Mashallah congratulations :biggrin:

I got into the 6th form of my choice so I am happy. @Pikachu94
Reply 781
Original post by Pikachu94
whattttt

wat happened tell me

I have no clue tbh. :colonhash: I just logged in and it says I'm banned.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Thank you all. I'm pleased with my results. 2 A*, 3 A and 5 B.

Ma Sha Allah :woo:

What you planning on doing for A-Levels?
Original post by Feraligatr
Ma Sha Allah :woo:

What you planning on doing for A-Levels?

History, Psychology, Biology and Politics. :smile:

Aaah interesting :smile:

Good luck :awesome:
Original post by arfah
I have no clue tbh. :colonhash: I just logged in and it says I'm banned.

did u say anything that would have got u banned?

kinda puzzling as it was a new account

good combination , what u planning for uni ?
Reply 787
did u say anything that would have got u banned?

kinda puzzling as it was a new account
no I didn't :dontknow: you know I'm a very polite person :u:
good combination , what u planning for uni ?

I was hoping to do Law at university. :smile:
Original post by arfah
no I didn't :dontknow: you know I'm a very polite person :u:

lol they prob didn't like you having two accounts or prob thought the other one was a fake
Oooh walima, have fun! :biggrin: ive not been invited to any weddings this year :emo:
Lol, asian aunts can be brutal, especially when they say you've gotten "healthy" :teehee:
I could've gone to a uni close to home, but I wanted to move out and the course was better :tongue: (i regretted it soon, after a lack of biryani :emo:)

Lol it was okay :tongue: got a wedding on saturday im looking forward to :biggrin: awww lol havent u?! :tongue:
My mum said ive to start exercsing tmre to get healthy for uni :colonhash: says im so unfit.
But yeah, paki aunties tell it as it is :rofl:
Awww okay! See i wanted to do that, but my mum was being funny lol so thit id stay at hime :tongue:
Biryani for breakfast tmrw :woo:
Thank you all. I'm pleased with my results. 2 A*, 3 A and 5 B.

Mashallah! Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by BlindingLight
b0r3d

http://www.futuretimeline.net/
Knock yourself out
Original post by Princess31
Lol it was okay :tongue: got a wedding on saturday im looking forward to :biggrin: awww lol havent u?! :tongue:
My mum said ive to start exercsing tmre to get healthy for uni :colonhash: says im so unfit.
But yeah, paki aunties tell it as it is :rofl:
Awww okay! See i wanted to do that, but my mum was being funny lol so thit id stay at hime :tongue:
Biryani for breakfast tmrw :woo:

So many weddings/walima's huh? :lol: no, there was one but only my parents were invited, it sucks :colonhash:
Loool, how unfit are you? :mmm: its so much effort actually excercising tho :frown:
My mum was the same, i got given a lecture about how i couldve eaten anything and have it easier if i went to Cardiff whenever I visited home :rofl:
Screw you man :colonhash:
So many weddings/walima's huh? :lol: no, there was one but only my parents were invited, it sucks :colonhash:
Loool, how unfit are you? :mmm: its so much effort actually excercising tho :frown:
My mum was the same, i got given a lecture about how i couldve eaten anything and have it easier if i went to Cardiff whenever I visited home :rofl:
Screw you man :colonhash:

Lol tmrws the last one :lol: so much fam gonna be there im like :colonhash: peiple ive not seem for YEARSSSSS!!!! :tongue: Awwww Mr and Mrs weddings :tongue: my dad wants one of them for me :rofl: my mum was like "u mad? :rofl:" :tongue:
Very unfit, youve no idea :lol: Really do need to get into shape lol :redface:
Lol welllll mummas just want their kids by them :tongue: to feed and look after and atuff :tongue:
LOL no need to be jealous :mmm:
Original post by Princess31
Lol tmrws the last one :lol: so much fam gonna be there im like :colonhash: peiple ive not seem for YEARSSSSS!!!! :tongue: Awwww Mr and Mrs weddings :tongue: my dad wants one of them for me :rofl: my mum was like "u mad? :rofl:" :tongue:
Very unfit, youve no idea :lol: Really do need to get into shape lol :redface:
Lol welllll mummas just want their kids by them :tongue: to feed and look after and atuff :tongue:
LOL no need to be jealous :mmm:

I hate that, theyre always like "i remember when you were this big!" :lol:
For my sisters wedding we did that for distant relatives we dont meet much :lol: cant blame people for doing it tho, weddings are so expensive :eek:
Lol better start then! Im quite unfit too atmo, id barely last in a game of football :rofl:
I know lol, everytime i'd visit home she'd make so much chicken :colone:
Well I am :colonhash: but i think im having qeema tonight, so its all good :u:
Morning(sarcasm intended)
Reply 796
lol they prob didn't like you having two accounts or prob thought the other one was a fake

Got accommodation sorted. Thanks for listening to me being hysterical about everything :colondollar:
[video="youtube;pXBSSXc1Yfc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBSSXc1Yfc[/video]
Reply 798
Original post by BlindingLight
[video="youtube;pXBSSXc1Yfc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBSSXc1Yfc[/video]

:colonhash: Really
Original post by arfah
:colonhash: Really

did u voch it

Quick Reply

Latest