The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princess31
Probably :love: his grey suit tho omg it was like his best suit and like he looked so good in it and his trousers and his shirts! When he rolled his sleeves up my gyad :daydreaming:

:colonhash:
You were probably day-dreaming in his lessons :tongue:
Lol nah m8. Aint no one seeing my neard 😂😂😂 swappef jey stream???

Lol imtired today lol

I am disappointed again with that kind of English :colonhash:
how come you are tired again and again? :chaplin:
Original post by Feraligatr
:colonhash:
You were probably day-dreaming in his lessons :tongue:

Lol i used to ill admit :lol: to kill all the fun i sat beside a chinese guy who would piss me off so much :rofl:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
I am disappointed again with that kind of English :colonhash:
how come you are tired again and again? :chaplin:

Lool why? Its just my tired speak :cry2:

I hardly sleep lol so im always tired most of the time :lol:
Original post by Black Rose
Why red? :curious:

Red roses are awesome

And Ello
Lol i used to ill admit :lol: to kill all the fun i sat beside a chinese guy who would piss me off so much :rofl:

:lol: How would he piss you off? :tongue:
:lol: How would he piss you off? :tongue:

He claimed i used to bully him :colonhash: Just cos i was lazy and cba getting up to get stuff for experiments and he would happilt get up and do it and then he didnt used to know how to work a lighter tk light the bunsen and one time i got him to and he nearly cried cos "he burnt his finger" :colonhash: AND im 5ft. And he was like 5ft 8/9. And i was used as an arm rest going to and from classes :cry2:
He claimed i used to bully him :colonhash: Just cos i was lazy and cba getting up to get stuff for experiments and he would happilt get up and do it and then he didnt used to know how to work a lighter tk light the bunsen and one time i got him to and he nearly cried cos "he burnt his finger" :colonhash: AND im 5ft. And he was like 5ft 8/9. And i was used as an arm rest going to and from classes :cry2:

:lol:
RIP the english :teehee:
/jk

How old were you that you made a 5ft 8/9 man cry? :rofl:

:hugs:
RIP the english :teehee:
/jk

How old were you that you made a 5ft 8/9 man cry? :rofl:

Come on! I didnt have that many spelling mistakes there :lol:

I was 15/16 i think :lol: he nearly did cry one day :redface: :rofl:

Reply 1588
Haha nah i know i get that a lot tnh lol. I just dont see the fasicnation with medicine :tongue: thanks :h:

Chilled out :colonhash: im stressed out.

Neither do I tbh... but you know what Pakistani parents are like... Medicine, Law or Accountancy are a must or else you have failed in life :tongue: (although this normally tends to apply to the boys rather than girls!)

Why you stressed out? :frown:

I went and got myself a cold :sigh: :sick:
Original post by Qboid
Neither do I tbh... but you know what Pakistani parents are like... Medicine, Law or Accountancy are a must or else you have failed in life :tongue: (although this normally tends to apply to the boys rather than girls!)

Why you stressed out? :frown:

I went and got myself a cold :sigh: :sick:

Lol i kno. My parents are like "we dont care what degree u get so long as u got one" :lol:

Just man, resits, moving into 2nd year uni, confused, got my theiry test tmrw, study, need to keep myself extra organised for next year ugh.

How did u manage that?
Come on! I didnt have that many spelling mistakes there :lol:

I was 15/16 i think :lol: he nearly did cry one day :redface: :rofl:

Fair enough :tongue: Might have been a tad sensitive or something?

Fair enough :tongue: Might have been a tad sensitive or something?

I was a bit mean sometimes :lol:

I was a bit mean sometimes :lol:

Sometimes I feel like I'm too kind with some people :colondollar:
Sometimes I feel like I'm too kind with some people :colondollar:

Ahah aww bless ya :h:
I used ti be like that. Then i dunno i just started telling people what i eeally thot and being straight up so :pierre:
Reply 1594
Lol i kno. My parents are like "we dont care what degree u get so long as u got one" :lol:

Just man, resits, moving into 2nd year uni, confused, got my theiry test tmrw, study, need to keep myself extra organised for next year ugh.

How did u manage that?

Lucky you. My parents were fortunately the same with me and all my siblings. It's the best way tbh :yep:

Theory test for driving? That's common sense so always think of the answer which is most obvious (I had to do it twice because my first one expired, so I'm experienced :tongue:). Yeah get yaself into shape, and Inshallah all will go well for you :smile:

Went home at the weekend and must have picked it up then! My dad has taken last 2 days off work so I presume I must have been carrying the germs for a couple of days before the symptoms showed up. Feel so groggy :sigh: Lemsip time...
Original post by Qboid
Lucky you. My parents were fortunately the same with me and all my siblings. It's the best way tbh :yep:

Theory test for driving? That's common sense so always think of the answer which is most obvious (I had to do it twice because my first one expired, so I'm experienced :tongue:). Yeah get yaself into shape, and Inshallah all will go well for you :smile:

Went home at the weekend and must have picked it up then! My dad has taken last 2 days off work so I presume I must have been carrying the germs for a couple of days before the symptoms showed up. Feel so groggy :sigh: Lemsip time...

Yeah i know, altho my parents are like it needs to be something that will be useful in the future tho :tongue:

Yup! This is my second attempt at it lol. Ive practised so much more for it this time round :lol: But yeah i know. Like i slacked off a LOT last year :redface:

Ahh acha okay i see i seeeeeeee. Well hope u get well soon :h:
Wtf, this thread is one of the 'Editor's picks'

Lool why? Its just my tired speak :cry2:

I hardly sleep lol so im always tired most of the time :lol:

Mmm then you need to sleep more it is not good for your health 🙀😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ello!
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Wtf, this thread is one of the 'Editor's picks'

Lol what :lol:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
Mmm then you need to sleep more it is not good for your health 🙀😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

I kniw i kniwwwwww. :sigh:
M gonna go and live inder a rock anywah.

Quick Reply

Latest