The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Epicurus
^^Don't push me or I'll get my gyarados or lapras (his hp cannot be matched) and for extra strength my metagross, you'll won't be able to match me, biatch. My pokemons eat charamanders for breakfast and for that matter, venusaurs as a light midnight snack. :wink:

Metagross? Was that one of the rubbish new ones? If not, the only one I can think of that you mean is Metamorph, but he was awful so I doubt you mean that :wink:
Reply 41
I think he is one of the new ones but to be honest I know nowt about pokemen (Pl.?) and that probably has shown. Um, I did own 3 pokemon cards once though when they were all the rage and got laughed at when I attempted to swap them. What's so wrong with wheedle? Hence the grudge against pokemen. :p:
Epicurus
I think he is one of the new ones but to be honest I know nowt about pokemen (Pl.?) and that probably has shown. Um, I did own 3 pokemon cards once though when they were all the rage and got laughed at when I attempted to swap them. What's so wrong with wheedle? Hence the grudge against pokemen. :p:

I was great at swapping...I gave my friend a Magnemite and a Psyduck in return for a shiny Blastoise! It's all in the powers of persuasion...
oh dear, the last thing i did this swapping thing with was the season '95 football stickers.
Jigglypuff
I was great at swapping...I gave my friend a Magnemite and a Psyduck in return for a shiny Blastoise! It's all in the powers of persuasion...

My friend had a shiny Charizard. I was rather jealous. For a bit, and then I grew up. A bit...
FadeToBlackout
My friend had a shiny Charizard. I was rather jealous. For a bit, and then I grew up. A bit...

So did mine...I was very jealous considering we both walked to Tesco every morning to buy some and it just happened to be in her packet. :mad: I had most Pokemon merchandise though, so I couldn't really complain...
Reply 46
I wasn't really jealous of any of my friends pokemon cards and managed mostly to steer clear of the money burning exercice that is purchasing pokemen cards. (Eventhough they do look cool and shiny) Once, when we were in year 7 and walking home, my friend's pokemen cards (about 150 of them) got nicked by a year 11. For some sick reason, I was happy about it and that was probably my first and only case of Schadenfreude. My friend ran home terribly upset. The next day his father came to the school and complained. He eventually got his pokemen back as he knew the boy who'd nicked them.

Latest

Trending

Trending