The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of liverpool greenbank or carnatic and which halls are better?

I'm studying psychology in September and cant decide on which or the 2 accommodations mentioned as Ive heard they are very good for a social life, which i want in uni.

Anyone have any advice? :biggrin:
Original post by deadlyd
I'm studying psychology in September and cant decide on which or the 2 accommodations mentioned as Ive heard they are very good for a social life, which i want in uni.

Anyone have any advice? :biggrin:

Carnatic is a lot bigger than Greenbank so that's something to consider. I stayed at Greenbank and really enjoyed it, the rooms are a really good size, the food is pretty decent, and the social life is really good. It's obviously not the newest of buildings though, but it's not terrible. Plus, most rooms have a little balcony and it's nice to be able to open up your doors hehe :tongue: the grounds are really cute, it's a bit nearer to the uni which is a bonus, you've got greenbank park right opposite as well as the huge Sefton Park which takes about 5 minutes to walk to :smile:

If you have any particular questions I'll try my best to answer them :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I lived at Greenbank too this year and I loved it! The social life is amazing, there's a space which people use for pre-drinks and the food is actually pretty good - a lot better than carnatic's!
Plus the reception and laundrett is really easy to get to - whereas you have to walk across the entire grounds at Carnatic for those things.

Also, the balconies are a lovely little touch. Especially when it's really warm weather.

I can't reccommend Greenbank enough.
Reply 3
I live near Carnatic and all they did on Yikyak for the entire year was complain about the dinner ladies and how many sausages they got in their meals, hahaha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending