The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Nightlife in Liverpool

Hi,
What's the nightlife like in Liverpool? And how safe is it in Liverpool late at night?
If you're staying at Greenbank, is it easy to get back late at night?
Thanks
Original post by A.Kay.S.
Hi,
What's the nightlife like in Liverpool? And how safe is it in Liverpool late at night?
Thanks

Liverpool is one of the safest cities I have lived in. There are a few places I wouldn't go late at night, but I'd regularly walk home at one in the morning and feel completely fine. For Greenbank, the buses do stop running at some point, so you'd need to Uber or take a taxi, but it's very doable.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Sandtrooper
Liverpool is one of the safest cities I have lived in. There are a few places I wouldn't go late at night, but I'd regularly walk home at one in the morning and feel completely fine. For Greenbank, the buses do stop running at some point, so you'd need to Uber or take a taxi, but it's very doable.

Thank you for your reply!
Original post by A.Kay.S.
Hi,
Thanks

Hi there,

The nightlife in Liverpool is great, I would say it is one the best aspects of living in Liverpool! There is a huge variety of different things to enjoy, whether it is live music in small independent venues, a DJ in a warehouse or big arena tours. The pubs and bars are great in the city too, and more affordable than most cities in the UK. Liverpool is safe at night, within the centre there is always lots of people around, and a good police presence all evening so it feels safe, and personally I have had no issues.

In terms of getting back to Greenbank you would need to get a taxi, which would cost between £8-12 depending on the time/day so reasonably cheap especially if you are sharing it with friends!

Let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending