Thats a very good point!
Android for obvious reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Treypound
Android for obvious reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile

such as? :smile:
I have an Apple device but I much prefer Android, the customisation alone makes it better than Apple.
Apple. Just looks more premium. User interface is way better.
Reply 7
iOS is boring. I still like Apple products but Android is far superior in pretty much every way!
Reply 8
lol at android being so insecure you can hack 95% of them with a text
Android for phones, iOS for tablets.
Android is too long to use. iOS definitely. My parents got me Galaxy s5 yesterday but had to reject it, there's no way I was gonna use an android phone. Android phone have good specs but because they don't make their own software, It makes the specs useless. The camera is so crap on the galaxy phones even though it technically have a better hardware. iOS software is built beautifully and optimised for iPhones where as with android, it's mostly optimised for nexus devices, any android phone that isn't nexus is crap cos the companies mess with the OS too much and add extra crap you don't need. - I am an android developer so I always have an android phone for testing but not for actual usage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bigboateng
Android is too long to use. iOS definitely. My parents got me Galaxy s5 yesterday but had to reject it, there's no way I was gonna use an android phone. Android phone have good specs but because they don't make their own software, It makes the specs useless. The camera is so crap on the galaxy phones even though it technically have a better hardware. iOS software is built beautifully and optimised for iPhones where as with android, it's mostly optimised for nexus devices, any android phone that isn't nexus is crap cos the companies mess with the OS too much and add extra crap you don't need

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome to your own opinion and personal tastes, but saying all Android phones not termed as Nexus are crap is just plain wrong. Android was built from the ground up to be an open source platform that vendors could easily use effectively in their products, and in its modern iterations coupled with solid hardware are easily able to offer the same quality of user experience as an iPhone. The cameras in the Galaxy line have consistently been excellent, with the sensor being used in the S6 and Note 4 models being slightly better than the camera the iPhone 6/6Plus uses.
I'm welcomed to my own opinion but not allowed to say all android phones not nexus are crap? Then what opinion I'm I welcomed to? Anyway yes the camera in Galaxy phones are good, the hardware have been excellent who knows how many megapixels they've crammed in there but the software is crap, it's laggy, it's almost like -2 fps. I was using a brand new S5 yesterday and I swear my iPhone 4s camera did a better job. My problem is android phone don't have their software optimised for them, where as IOS does. This is why iPhones still have 1gb ram and some android phones have like 4gigs for what? Also every android phone I've used has a dark theme, the ui is not as clean and intuitive as iOS. Material design would've been a good OS but all the companies have modified the crap out of it it basically looks like the same old phones. Every Samsung phone pretty much looks and does the same thing, there's no invention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DylanF
such as? :smile:

It's not made by apple.
I'm welcomed to my own opinion but not allowed to say all android phones not nexus are crap? Then what opinion I'm I welcomed to? Anyway yes the camera in Galaxy phones are good, the hardware have been excellent who knows how many megapixels they've crammed in there but the software is crap, it's laggy, it's almost like -2 fps. I was using a brand new S5 yesterday and I swear my iPhone 4s camera did a better job. My problem is android phone don't have their software optimised for them, where as IOS does. This is why iPhones still have 1gb ram and some android phones have like 4gigs for what? Also every android phone I've used has a dark theme, the ui is not as clean and intuitive as iOS. Material design would've been a good OS but all the companies have modified the crap out of it it basically looks like the same old phones. Every Samsung phone pretty much looks and does the same thing, there's no invention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saying "I don't like Android phones" or "I don't think they're as good as iPhones" is an opinion, but saying "All non-Nexus Android phones are crap" is a statement, and your reasoning to support that statement (not using their own software "makes the specs useless", it runs crappily, and the stuff you've just said about the software running poorly) is being presented by you as factual but are all demonstrably incorrect. You are more than welcome to dislike Android phones and prefer how iPhones are built and handle their software, but you're making technical claims about high end phones which any of the thousands of professional reviews published in the last few years will prove otherwise.
(edited 8 years ago)
As someone that uses both daily, Android.
Tell me why the android OS is better than iOS in your opinion without quoting someone else's review - without writing an essay either

Also I still stand on my point in saying any android phone that doesn't run pure google play android is crap UI wise
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Tell me why the android OS is better than iOS in your opinion without quoting someone else's review - without writing an essay either

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think Android is better than iOS- over the last few years I've owned and used multiple iOS and Android devices and I enjoy each for different reasons. In fact I literally said earlier in this thread that I prefer iOS on tablets. But you made a definitive statement that "any android phone that isn't nexus is crap" using incorrect or false reasoning that you were presenting as technical fact, and I was just correcting you on those reasons.
iOS all the way. It's just much better to use imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending