The Student Room Group

What can i do as a career?

Hi i'm getting my GCSE results this week and i will decide there for sure what i am going to do for A levels. So far i have picked Maths, Biology, Physics and i don't know for the other choice yet. But i am not really sure what i want to do as a career, i'm interested in space and games. I have been looking at astronomy but i heard that chemistry is involved and i'm not a big fan of that subject to be honest.

So what i'm asking is, What careers do you think would best suit my interests?
and what subject should my 4th option be in order to open up more opportunities for myself?
Original post by KiritoUzamukai
Hi i'm getting my GCSE results this week and i will decide there for sure what i am going to do for A levels. So far i have picked Maths, Biology, Physics and i don't know for the other choice yet. But i am not really sure what i want to do as a career, i'm interested in space and games. I have been looking at astronomy but i heard that chemistry is involved and i'm not a big fan of that subject to be honest.

So what i'm asking is, What careers do you think would best suit my interests?
and what subject should my 4th option be in order to open up more opportunities for myself?

You could choose Computing as a fourth option and consider a career in Computer Programming? My brother is brilliant at Maths/Physics/ICT, loves gaming and wants to be pursue this career path :smile: Good Luck with your results!

Quick Reply

Latest