The Student Room Group

As in 7 weeks 12th oct 2015

Guys , i got 4 us for my as this year , im retaking it this 12th of october 2015 , i know i sound like im stupid but the thing is ive never put in any effort , i dont study nor did i do the homeworks given , it was like a summer vacation since i was confident due to my o level results ,but when i got the results , it was the worst feeling and i have inly 7 weeks left , what should i do? Should i cover up the syllabus as fast as possble or do just past years, im taking bio chem phy and maths , i know i cn do this but i need to know how should i do this, how should i use my time left wisely at least to obtain an A, thank you for your time
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

I think it can be done if you spend each day in those seven weeks on an exam footing. I've finished my A-levels and achieved grades of A*AAB and I didn't start revising until just after the general election. And I was in a similar position as well because I'd really lost interest in year 13 for various reasons and frequently missed school and homework because I just couldn't be bothered.

Of course it depends on how good you are at these subjects to begin with. Some people can breeze their way to As without revising but I can assure you those people are quite rare. Just make sure you really are spending most of your day studying but also get plenty of sleep and take a short break every hour or so. And do every past paper you can. Every single one.

Out of interest, which exam board are you with? I didn't know A-levels could be done in October.

Good luck. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest