The Student Room Group

Arup Graduate 2022

Hi guys, just wanna create this chat for all applicants for the Arup 2022 intake. I finished the SJQ, anyone gets into the next step?

Scroll to see replies

just finished the SJQ 10 mins ago. One of the most challenging ones I've done recently. Hopefully it went well. How did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by umair_704
just finished the SJQ 10 mins ago. One of the most challenging ones I've done recently. Hopefully it went well. How did you find it?

It is very challenging, luckily I got an email saying I passed it and now I'm just waiting to hear about the next step. Good luck with yours!
Reply 3
Original post by cxb_
It is very challenging, luckily I got an email saying I passed it and now I'm just waiting to hear about the next step. Good luck with yours!

Same ..good luck with yours
I got an email on 26/10 saying that I passed the SJQ and then a similar email the same day saying my application has been sent to hiring/ recruiting to be reviewed. Hopefully we should all hear something again within a couple of weeks. Good luck!
Reply 5
Did someone hear back for an assessment centre?
I haven't... Has anyone got an assessment centre invite?
Reply 7
Nope I think it should be after the application deadline
Not yet. And my application deadline ended weeks ago so not sure what the timeline is like. I called when I hadn’t heard anything from them for 3-4 weeks after I passed my SJQ and they said they’re still looking through applications but they’d be in contact whether we’re successful or not but they couldn’t give a time on how long this would take. I think this part usually takes a while from what I’ve read
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by cxb_
Hi guys, just wanna create this chat for all applicants for the Arup 2022 intake. I finished the SJQ, anyone gets into the next step?

Thanks @cxb_ for creating this thread.

I got an email a week ago saying "We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application.... Your details will be reviewed by our Hiring Teams for careful consideration for the next round of our selection process".
Lets see how long this careful consideration takes
Best of luck e 🤞
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everybody, just wanna share my timeline.

I submitted my graduate role application on 22 Oct 2021 and passed the SJQ assessment on 27 Oct 2021. I received an email on 16 Nov 2021 saying "We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application......" and haven't heard anything since then.
(edited 2 years ago)
Pretty much in the same situation as you: - Application submitted 11 Oct- SJQ Assessment passed 12 Oct- 'Your details will be reviewed by our Recruiters and Hiring Teams for careful consideration' email 13 Oct- 'We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application' email 25 NovAnd nothing since then
Reply 12
Yeah I’m in the same position, got the “we’re impressed with your application” on 15th November but again nothing since!
Hi guys, what position is everyone applying for? :smile:
Has anyone heard back yet about AC?
Original post by Grapes98

not for me :frown:
Original post by Grapes98

I haven't. I applied way back on the 12th of October, and only got the 'we are impressed' email.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
No news yet for me, applied on Oct. 26th. Didn't receive the "we're impressed" email though.
Anyone applying for sustainable investment advisory?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ktheh
No news yet for me, applied on Oct. 26th. Didn't receive the "we're impressed" email though.
Anyone applying for sustainable investment advisory?

I did !:smile:
Reply 19
I’ve applied for a planning role! And received the email saying my application was passed on but nothing further

Quick Reply

Latest