The Student Room Group

Quick! How do I get rid of unwanted dinner without my mum noticing?

Mums gone out for an hour and cooked some really horrible and tasteless chicken wings, I'm gonna make something else but what do I do with the wings?

If I throw them in the bin she'll just find them.

Scroll to see replies

The best method would be to put food into mouth and chew.
Original post by Longshot700
Mums gone out for an hour and cooked some really horrible and tasteless chicken wings, I'm gonna make something else but what do I do with the wings?

Tell her you don't like them (that's what i would do with my mum) :biggrin: It's some chicken wings for gods sake aha :biggrin:
Reply 3
dump it in the neighbours bin. works every time
Reply 4
Don't be ungrateful Longshot. Your Mother's worked hard cooking for you.
Dash them in the bin, then say you were using cleaning spray to clean something next to the wings and accidentaly you sprayed the wings and if u eat them ull die.
or you could be the honest guy you really are and tell her you didn't like them? :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Bubzeh
Don't be ungrateful Longshot. Your Mother's worked hard cooking for you.

Not hard enough if it tastes like crap.
OP you are a pussy. I threw an autistic tantrum whenever I didn't like mummies cooking. Let that woman know she needs to step up her game

Reply 8
Its times like this when it makes sense to say, "A dog is a man's best friend."
.... dump them into the bin outside. Simple. :colonhash:
Original post by Plutonian
OP you are a pussy. I threw an autistic tantrum whenever I didn't like mummies cooking. Let that woman know she needs to step up her game

Wut
Original post by Plutonian

Awesome a new rare pepe for my collection! #dank
Original post by driftawaay
.... dump them into the bin outside. Simple. :colonhash:

She'll know that too.
She'll know that too.

Really, does she go and look in bins and unwrap everything to check whats in it?

Or are you just trolling?

take the meat off the bones the fry them with salt and seasoning, then serve them with whatever else you are going to cook for yourself. or if thats too much effort eat them with ketchup to give them taste
Reply 15
Original post by vis break
Awesome a new rare pepe for my collection! #dank

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Really, does she go and look in bins and unwrap everything to check whats in it?

Or are you just trolling?

She'll see the chicken wings on top.

lol hater.
She'll see the chicken wings on top.

lol hater.

She doesnt if you wrap it in a paper towel and put it in a plastic bag. For extra security, you can just put the plastic bag deeper into the bin, not directly on top.

lol silly boy who doesnt know how to hide chicken wings.
She doesnt if you wrap it in a paper towel and put it in a plastic bag. For extra security, you can just put the plastic bag deeper into the bin, not directly on top.

lol silly boy who doesnt know how to hide chicken wings.

That'll just feel like a waste.

lol hater who needs to hate
Just go outside and dump them in a street bin or something.

Quick Reply

Latest