The Student Room Group

Rural Payments Agency - Operational Delivery Team Member 2022

Rural Payments Agency - Operational Delivery Team Member

Hello. I have been successful in getting to interview stage for the above AO role which had 150 posts available, but I was wondering whether anyone has applied for this role.

Also has anyone been through the interview stages yet and if so, what should I expect?

Thanks.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP!

Anyone please help?
Reply 2
Original post by ytprem
BUMP!

Anyone please help?

Hello, I am waiting for results, they stated feedback and results out by end of tomorrow Friday 08th, so nervously waiting. How did your interview go? I felt my behaviours were OK but strengths could have said more, but not bad overall. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by richaj
Hello, I am waiting for results, they stated feedback and results out by end of tomorrow Friday 08th, so nervously waiting. How did your interview go? I felt my behaviours were OK but strengths could have said more, but not bad overall. Good luck!

Hello. I did the interview around 25th March. They tested me on the Managing a Quality Service and Working Together behaviours and some strength questions. It wasn't too bad to be honest. There's no further update as yet - Still waiting and I just wish they kept candidates more clearly informed.

I apologise, but when you say results, are you referring to interview or something else? Either way, Good Luck!!!

EDIT: Just contacted the recruitment team and received a quick reply from someone saying that the candidates will be contacted either later today or sometime tomorrow
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ytprem
Hello. I did the interview around 25th March. They tested me on the Managing a Quality Service and Working Together behaviours and some strength questions. It wasn't too bad to be honest. There's no further update as yet - Still waiting and I just wish they kept candidates more clearly informed.

I apologise, but when you say results, are you referring to interview or something else? Either way, Good Luck!!!

EDIT: Just contacted the recruitment team and received a quick reply from someone saying that the candidates will be contacted either later today or sometime tomorrow

OK great, let's hope we're both on the guest list :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by richaj
OK great, let's hope we're both on the guest list :smile:

Yes, let's hope this is the case. Good Luck and keep me posted! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ytprem
Yes, let's hope this is the case. Good Luck and keep me posted! :smile:

well, it is 5PM Friday and no update yet. Have you hard anything?
Reply 7
Original post by richaj

*heard anything
Reply 8
Original post by richaj

Nope - Nothing at all. Really angry - The CS Recruitment are absolutely useless.
My mum is also waiting for the results. Somebody contacted her on Friday, but just to tell her that the documents she had initially submitted were not clear enough. What I don’t understand is why tell people you will update by Friday and then not do it? Anyway, if either of you hear anything will you post in here please as the wait is killing her.Thanks and good luck!
Original post by ytprem
Nope - Nothing at all. Really angry - The CS Recruitment are absolutely useless.

Nothing new unfortunately
Reply 11
Original post by Jobengomez
Nothing new unfortunately

Not sure what else we can do....maybe find a contact number or email to chase them up on Monday?
Original post by ytprem
Not sure what else we can do....maybe find a contact number or email to chase them up on Monday?

I personally work for HMRC and it took FOREVER from applying to post so I’ve told her to brace herself for a wait, but I hope you guys don’t have to wait too long.

Fingers crossed they will say something on Monday but honestly who knows, if not I think it might be worth contacting the recruitment again…
Reply 13
Original post by Jobengomez
I personally work for HMRC and it took FOREVER from applying to post so I’ve told her to brace herself for a wait, but I hope you guys don’t have to wait too long.

Fingers crossed they will say something on Monday but honestly who knows, if not I think it might be worth contacting the recruitment again…

Thanks and I agree - Just think they can do better than the snail pace speed they recruit candidates.

Whilst we're waiting, does anyone know what this role involves? Is it more like a call centre type of role with phones or more admin type?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
I get the impression from the job advert and the teams call I attended, that the job is mainly around processing claims for grants, dealing with enquiries, contacting claimants for more information etc. With such an open-ended job title - Team Member! - I expect it is just a case of mucking in with what is required at any given time. But just impressions really.
Reply 15
Original post by richaj
I get the impression from the job advert and the teams call I attended, that the job is mainly around processing claims for grants, dealing with enquiries, contacting claimants for more information etc. With such an open-ended job title - Team Member! - I expect it is just a case of mucking in with what is required at any given time. But just impressions really.

Thanks richaj - Let's be honest, they're job advert responsibility description is unclear and open-ended. I am trying to avoid any role which involves being constantly on the phones. I just hate it. I don't mind doing the odd call here and there - just not all the time.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16
SUCCESS!! I'VE GOT IT!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else had a reply????
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by ytprem
SUCCESS!! I'VE GOT IT!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else had a reply????

yep got an offer also and accepted. congratulations to both of us :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by richaj
yep got an offer also and accepted. congratulations to both of us :smile:

That's excellent news! Congratulations!
But I'm very worried because there's a huge amount of preemployment check questions. I left my previous role due to ill-health and my disabilities, so I'm concerned they may reject me.
Reply 19
Sorry if I'm bumping this as I've not had any replies. How is everyone who has been successful getting on? Have you done completed your pre-employment checks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending