alasdair_R
Bah, it's two in the morning. Why not?

...or that :biggrin:

Actually 3 here... :s-smilie:
Reply 61
Craghyrax
...or that :biggrin:

Actually 3 here... :s-smilie:

I've just put two and two together, and if you really are a seasonnaire in Geneva, I want to murder you my big pair of unused skis that haven't seen any snow all season...
alasdair_R
I've just put two and two together, and if you really are a seasonnaire in Geneva, I want to murder you my big pair of unused skis that haven't seen any snow all season...

Not Geneva. I'm in Mont Genevre; a small French village in Les Hautes Alpes very near the Italian border. I am, however, going to Geneva in a week or two to visit my cousin while I'm in the area. And yes, I'm a seasonnaire :biggrin:

Those unused skiis... think I could... :angel:

Pleasedontkillme! :ninja: :vroam:
Reply 63
Oh my god, I actually hate you. You don't happen to know anybody that wants a barman/rep/something/anything??
alasdair_R
Oh my god, I actually hate you.
Oh dear... :s-smilie:

Spoiler

alasdair_R
You don't happen to know anybody that wants a barman/rep/something/anything??

I'll ask my friends and let you know :smile:
Reply 65
The reason they are arranged like that in the Poll is because that's the order they were in in the OP.

...All this speculation over something that could easily have been completely random. :confused:
Reply 66
Voted :smile:
Reply 67
Craghyrax
I am unfamiliar in terms of direct experience as to what new options and opportunites would be available to me as an SC member. Unlike 6+6=6 this would be my first time. If new opportunities arose, I would exploit them, but other than that I will be the same representative as an SC member as I am a GA representative now. I would actively debate issues that arose, on my country's behalf, and I would seek to submit resolutions on relevent issues where possible.
As to why that makes me a better candidate, perhaps, like 6+6 I don't like blowing my own trumpet. The MUN know me. There are several reasons why Germany is the most suitable country for this seat, but as for me as a representative, apart from what I have already mentioned.. it is a subjective decision on the GA's side from their experience of us candidates as to whom will be most suitable.

I feel that comment regarding 6+6=6 was uncalled for and slightly catty
Italy has voted. :smile:
Reply 69
randdom

You find that it was uncalled for and catty that she empathised with him that she wasn't a huge fan of self-promotion?
Reply 70
6+6=6
I dont like manifestos, I don't like blowing my own horn or speaking bullcrap.

lol @ brimstone thinking this is neg-worthy.
Reply 71
6+6=6

hmm...that is quite pathetic...
6+6=6

Are you sure it was brimstone? People do tend to give people neg rep under a false name.
Reply 73
bikerx23
hmm...that is quite pathetic...

Indeed, at least you find a worthy post.
Reply 74
The_Myth Leader
Are you sure it was brimstone? People do tend to give people neg rep under a false name.

as a sub, you get to see who gave it, and the comment, as well as how much its worth.
Reply 75
Australia has voted - the choice was crystal clear.
Reply 76
6+6=6
Indeed, at least you find a worthy post.

I dont neg people for a general dislike - that was because I was very unhappy with the specific comment. I'll equalise alfies idiocy come midnight if I remember.
bikerx23
I dont neg people for a general dislike - that was because I was very unhappy with the specific comment.

:dito:
randdom

Lol I find that quite amusing. If you read that post again carefully you'll find that I was paying him a compliment. I was not being sarcastic at all. The others seem to have got it.
But fair play, your opinion is your own.
6+6=6
as a sub, you get to see who gave it, and the comment, as well as how much its worth.

Oh, never knew that.

Latest

Trending

Trending