The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
What will happen if your parents go with you?

1. Make you go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am everyday.
2. Make you revise every night before bed.
3. Cook all of your meals so you can't go out with your friends.
4. Make sure you remain a virgin.

I can't quite seem to gather positive thoughts in having your parents with you.
jaroxski

1. Make you go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am everyday.
2. Make you revise every night before bed.
3. Cook all of your meals so you can't go out with your friends.
4. Make sure you remain a virgin.

i need parents like these
Reply 42
Whyknows
i need parents like these

How about swapping parents? :rolleyes:
Bizarre thread.
Reply 44
VERY weird.
I think you have to be a student at the university to get to live in halls...

I've never ever heard of anyone taking their parents to live in halls with them. It just doesn't happen. I don't think it would even be allowed.
Reply 46
LOL very funny
This is weird.
Reply 48
This thread is pointless
lol what a doodle i cant even imagine the amount of stick hes gonna from his room mates for bringing his parents along! i can just imagine his mum coming in my room telling me to keep the music down lol what a joker.
Reply 50
I can't imagine anything worse! He should be allowed to gain his freedom - it is part of what going to Uni is about.
Reply 51
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is either a really unfunny joke, or someone making things up. Jeez, can't this thread die already?
Reply 52
Uh my mums considered moving to the same town that I may be going to (almost 400miles from home) to save money but I mean its a seriously stupid idea, lol.
How would that save money?
Maybe his parents are disabled and he's their carer?
My mum often comes and stays with me for a few days at a time, so we can have a few girly days together, but it's never more than 3 days at a time...

My boyfriend comes to see me quite regularly too, but I suppose that's to be expected. He comes to some of the lectures with me, as he's considering coming to Bristol next year to do exactly the same course as me so it's not that strange.
Or maybe his parents are plasterers and he wants them to move inand cover up the breeze blocks
Reply 57
Can you have peeps to stay with you?

I mean friends for a couple of weeks mid-term?
Chuck Norris can speak braille.
Reply 59
woody1989
Can you have peeps to stay with you?

I mean friends for a couple of weeks mid-term?

I doubt anyone would notice unless you flatmates are particularly malicious and tell on you.

Latest

Trending

Trending