The Student Room Group

Don't you hate when?

Don't you hate it when some students say they never ever study, and come out with full marks in nearly every A level exam
Is this actually possible? Or just lie to keep their cool
Discuss
it is possible to be true.
it is possible to a lie.
Some have a photographic memory and just remember a lot of stuff from classes and past exam papers seen earlier.

Some lie their butts off to seem cool.

With A Levels you'll have to revise, some just don't need to as much as others.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Some have a photographic memory and just remember a lot of stuff from classes and past exam papers seen earlier.

Some lie their butts off to seem cool.

With A Levels you'll have to revise, some just don't need to as much as others.

Have you ever come across anyone with a photographic memory? Sounds too good to be true
But people that have it are so lucky aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Maybe they're just smart? Maybe they have perfected the technique of cramming?
Original post by spiritless98
Have you ever come across anyone with a photographic memory? Sounds too good to be true
But people that have it are so lucky aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup have done and it's cool. There are others that are just naturally clever, don't have to try hard to understand something. They usually leave it last min to revise and get great scores. Just the way it works lol.
I think there are elements of truth but also elements of falsehood:
I think the type of student to say that will probably be lying about how much they studied. Some students can get very high grades (As and A*s) with little revision, however they really are in the minority and I feel that most of them exaggerate quite how little work they did, even if they didn't work that hard :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest