The Student Room Group

Which a level should I pick if wanna have job opportunities in:

Pharmacy and Financial Advising and pick right a levels hate maths so not picking it gonna pick chem and bio because for mpharm and need another subject that is related to both either psychology or economics???
Wouldn’t Financial Advising involve a lot of Maths? Unless I’m wrong here so not sure why you’d want to do it if you hate Maths.

Just do an A-level subject that you’d enjoy.
look at uni entry requirements they usually only differ slightly from uni to uni
Reply 3
Original post by aryc_30
Pharmacy and Financial Advising and pick right a levels hate maths so not picking it gonna pick chem and bio because for mpharm and need another subject that is related to both either psychology or economics???

The problem is that you probably need to do maths and/or sciences if you want to go into Pharmacy or Financial Advising. If you really don't want to do that, then maybe reconsider what you want to be when you're older.
Reply 4
please put your whole question in the title 😭 MPharm will require bio and chem, but you can do applied science if you’re up to do an additional foundation year (5 years)
You could do accounting and finance, some unis don’t require maths (?) to do it, but you’re gonna have to do your research in that. Though the dude above is right, it might not be the best match for you if you hate maths.
Reply 5
Wdym you don’t need maths and don’t tell me what you have to because you don’t I’ve researched ok

Original post by Iced_Tea
The problem is that you probably need to do maths and/or sciences if you want to go into Pharmacy or Financial Advising. If you really don't want to do that, then maybe reconsider what you want to be when you're older.
Original post by aryc_30
Wdym you don’t need maths and don’t tell me what you have to because you don’t I’ve researched ok

they said and/or so your fine cause your picking sciences if your in year 12 try gain work experience in each field see which you like more pick the one youll do well in psych or econ i do psych and its pretty content heavy but can be nice but it depends on views some people hate the subject and you dont need maths to get in to most of these courses its useful but if youll struggle no point like i wanna go into medicine but maths is a big no i hate it lol
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest