The Student Room Group

I'm A Muslim. Ask Me Anything!

I would like to try to answer any questions you have about Islam or anything related to it.
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is Jesus Christ considered a prophet in Islam?

Did he ever meet the prophet Muhammad when he was alive?
Reply 2
Original post by blue900

They're several hundred years apart
Reply 3
What makes you believe in the existence of a god?
Original post by Allera
I would like to try to answer any questions you have about Islam or anything related to it.

What attracted you to Islam?
How many other religions did you research?
Did you consider Atheism?
Do you have any credible evidence that Allah exists, let alone dictated a book?
There are hundreds of these threads with the exact same title
Reply 6
Original post by RogerOxon
What attracted you to Islam?
Do you have any credible evidence that Allah exists, let alone dictated a book?

I don't believe there is any evidence because religion is about faith in my opinion.

Only Science will need to prove it because they are all about evidence.
Original post by blue900

Hi,
In Islam Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam. Prophet Jesus (PBUH) lived nearly 500 years before Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) lived on the earth. A person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the Prophet Jesus (PBUH).
I hope it answers your question.:smile:
What do you think about the Prophet Mohammed marrying a child?- no disrespect intended in this questions pls don't be offended.
Do you hate white people?

Original post by Allera
Thanks

Original post by CatNamedAlan

Hi,
No, I do not hate white people. I hold no hate against any type of person whether he/she is a Muslim or non-muslim. Islam teaches us to treat everyone equally no matter what, even if they are your enemy.
Reply 11
Original post by blue900

Yes.
Reply 12
Original post by CatNamedAlan

If I were to hate white people, it would mean I'd have to hate half of myself and half of my family and many of my friends. So, no.
Original post by Allera
Hi,
In Islam Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam. Prophet Jesus (PBUH) lived nearly 500 years before Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) lived on the earth. A person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the Prophet Jesus (PBUH).
I hope it answers your question.:smile:

Thank you it was well explained!

Do you believe that Jesus was murdered?
Reply 14
Original post by rheaishere
What do you think about the Prophet Mohammed marrying a child?- no disrespect intended in this questions pls don't be offended.

He never married a child, but it is worrying that scholars would prefer to say that rather than the truth which was that Aisha was married previously (so not a virgin) and was around 19 when she married Muhammad (PBUH).
Original post by rheaishere
What do you think about the Prophet Mohammed marrying a child?- no disrespect intended in this questions pls don't be offended

This a very common FAQ asked towards Muslims. I found this link useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gDTh-6X9vo
I hope this answers your question.
Original post by Compost
What makes you believe in the existence of a god?

What makes you believe that there is no god.
Original post by Allera
Thanks

Were you raised as a Muslim or did you 'find' it?
Original post by AM206

Hello,
Yes, we do beleive that jesus was one of the most beloved prophets of god almighty , infact, it is an article of faith to believe in jesus, and a "muslim" is not a muslim if he doesnt believe in jesus.

Mary, has an entire chapter in the quran named for her. Mary is also mentioned more times in the Qur’an than in the entire New Testament of the Bible.

In fact , islam is the only religion that makes it an article of faith to believe in jesus.

No offence but where do you think the 'Christ' in Christainity comes from?
Original post by Johnny Tightlips
Were you raised as a Muslim or did you 'find' it?

I was raised as a Muslim and love my religion. Many people think that a lot of raised Muslims were forced to be Muslims because their parents were Muslims. There are a few cases like that, but in my case, I was raised as a Muslim and would not exchange it for anything in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending