The Student Room Group

Tk Maxx Interview

Hi everyone :smile: I have an interview for Tk Maxx next week and I'm not really sure what the process is like. Does anyone work at Tk Maxx and could give me some advice about the process? Any tips/advice would be appreciated :colondollar:
Reply 1
Anyone? :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CaCO3
Hi everyone :smile: I have an interview for Tk Maxx next week and I'm not really sure what the process is like. Does anyone work at Tk Maxx and could give me some advice about the process? Any tips/advice would be appreciated :colondollar:

I have one too on Monday in Cardiff! They told me it was an assessment and an interview if I'm successful, I've read that there tend to be group exercises?
Reply 3
Original post by chloemccarthy32
I have one too on Monday in Cardiff! They told me it was an assessment and an interview if I'm successful, I've read that there tend to be group exercises?

Good luck! I had a multiple choice assessment then I had a one-to-one interview but they might do it differently in different stores :smile:
Reply 4
hello :smile: i had a TK Maxx interview this Friday just gone. It was at bham for the new Selly Oak store, but they still haven't called back :frown:

Have they called you back yet to tell you if you're successful or not?
Reply 5
Original post by basmaay
hello :smile: i had a TK Maxx interview this Friday just gone. It was at bham for the new Selly Oak store, but they still haven't called back :frown:

Hi :smile: they haven't called me back yet but they said yesterday (when I had my interview) that they would phone in about a week so you should wait a few day and you might hear back from them :smile:
Reply 6
I had mine about two and a half weeks ago, and it went really really well. I was told I'd get a call within 2 weeks, but the induction is tomorrow and I've not received anything. Disappointed !
Reply 7
Original post by Umere786
I had mine about two and a half weeks ago, and it went really really well. I was told I'd get a call within 2 weeks, but the induction is tomorrow and I've not received anything. Disappointed !

Yeah I'm really surprised as well . . . I answered all the questions as best as I could and left the interview really happy. Such a shame I didn't get a call back, but I think its to do with my hours. I told them I can only work weekends and weekday evenings. So they probably decided to go with someone who has full availability.
Reply 8
Yeah she said she was really impressed and I had like 19/20 in the quiz etc. I have uni so said my times were a little restricted but I was available for all the training, weekends evenings and days I wasn't at uni. Oh well! Would rather they at least let us know that we didn't progress though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey there, I have an assessment thing tomorrow at the TK Maxx store, and was wondering what to expect? What is this quiz that you have done? The woman on the phone said about personality test and it will be 15 minutes long. Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 10
Hey... It was just to see what you would do in certain situations in retail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaCO3
Good luck! I had a multiple choice assessment then I had a one-to-one interview but they might do it differently in different stores :smile:

Hi how was the multiple choice assessment ... Was it hard ? What sort of things were on it X
Original post by basmaay

Hi did you get the job in the end ? ... How was the multiple choice assessment questionnaire ? Was it hard ?
Original post by Umere786
Yeah she said she was really impressed and I had like 19/20 in the quiz etc. I have uni so said my times were a little restricted but I was available for all the training, weekends evenings and days I wasn't at uni. Oh well! Would rather they at least let us know that we didn't progress though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi how was the quiz for tk max ? Was it really hard can you give me an example
Of what questions were on the quiz ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending