700-724 38%
725-749 25%
750-774 0%
775-799 0%
800-824 0%
>824 0%
<5500%
Total votes: 8
What do you think will be the ukcat cut off for this year? If one has the entry requirements and a ukcat score above the threshold, is that an automatic interview?
Reply 1
Original post by mariapops
What do you think will be the ukcat cut off for this year? If one has the entry requirements and a ukcat score above the threshold, is that an automatic interview?

They are actually going to use UKCat in slghly different way this year. they will first look at your predected and achieved A levels results and divide whole pool of applicants into tiers and then apply UKcat.
Regarding your first question no one knows what will be ukcat cut off for this year until results are not published on the 9th of october.
Original post by anvar333
They are actually going to use UKCat in slghly different way this year. they will first look at your predected and achieved A levels results and divide whole pool of applicants into tiers and then apply UKcat.
Regarding your first question no one knows what will be ukcat cut off for this year until results are not published on the 9th of october.

Do u know if they score GCSEs? I remember seeing somewhere that they actually give points for GCSEs depending on the number of A*/A/B etc.
Reply 3
I am not too sure about GCSE but when i phoned them up they said they will use A level results and Ukcat only.
Original post by SteveLee_123
Do u know if they score GCSEs? I remember seeing somewhere that they actually give points for GCSEs depending on the number of A*/A/B etc.
Original post by anvar333
I am not too sure about GCSE but when i phoned them up they said they will use A level results and Ukcat only.

Oh I see. Thanks so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending