The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

E102 anyone?

Hi☺️ is anyone starting module E102 in October?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hello :smile: I am starting this module on the 3rd. Just received my book. Adele
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Me too :smile: hi!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emmanemz88
Me too :smile: hi!! :smile:

Hey :smile: are you looking forward to getting stuck in? Are you full or part time? Be lovely to chat while doing the module...x
Hey there :smile: I'm Wyatt, i'm also studying E102 :smile: This is the only module i'm taking this year as I decided to ease myself back into it, i'm very anxious but also excited :smile: anyone else studying in the Cardiff/south wales area?
Hi all, just thought I'd repost and see how everyone is getting on?? I am finding it good so far and am ahead of where I should be (I just love psychology!!) Hope you're all finding it good as I am!! Also if anyone is interested, we currently have a whatsapp support group, so if anyone would like to be added I would be happy to add you into it :smile: Happy Studying!! xx
I'm hoping to start this module in October next year so I'm interested in seeing people's comments- I registered for the February 2016 Bsc (Hons) Psychology only to find myself disappointed as they only offer this module in October- oh well!

Quick Reply

Latest