The Student Room Group

I dont find girls under dress size 14 attractive

And tbh I prefer 16+, dunno why but I like bigger women. I dont care how pretty these skinny girls are I just dont find them sexually attractive, This quite large female came into my place.of work the other day, clearly obese, If I had to guess her weight Id say 26 stone but she was so pretty and I was sexually attracted to her, the other males I work with kept saying "look at the whale" etc etc, quite upsetting really.. but yeah women like that are very attractive to me. Am I crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Treypound
And tbh I prefer 16+, dunno why but I like bigger women. I dont care how pretty these skinny girls are I just dont find them sexually attractive, This quite large female came into my place.of work the other day, clearly obese, If I had to guess her weight Id say 26 stone but she was so pretty and I was sexually attracted to her, the other males I work with kept saying "look at the whale" etc etc, quite upsetting really.. but yeah women like that are very attractive to me. Am I crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fat fetish?
Being under size 14 dress size is not skinny :L It's slim/average etc, only of youre under size 8 then maybe..

But if you like bigger women, good for you lmao
Reply 3
Original post by angelcake123
Being under size 14 dress size is not skinny :L

But if you like bigger women, good for you lmao

? clearly if its under the smallest size would be 0 aka nothing, so yes it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
To each his own..
Most people have a preference for who they are most attracted to, it's nothing weird or anything everyone just has varied tastes! You like what you like.
I agree

ESP if they cute in the face
Reply 7
aint nothing wrong with liking meaty women. Tho digging girls size18+ is bordering a bbw fetish. Especially if she's 26 stones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

14 isn't the smallest dress size lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
[video="youtube;IdtKbq3Omkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw[/video]
Guess someone's gotta chase those chubbies....
thats really disturbing
Right don't really see why anyone fat or thin on this forum would care about your preferences... But you're an absolutely doll for letting us know :rolleyes:
Thank you for letting me know, I can sleep well knowing my brain is filled with more useful knowledge that will help me in years to come.
That's the reason I come on here. Wait...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rolls upon rolls of fat is sexy.
Reply 15
14 isn't the smallest dress size lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg cant you read lmao! I said anything smaller than 14 isnt attractive to me.. learn English or ****off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright then.
Posted from TSR Mobile

omg cant you read lmao! I said anything smaller than 14 isnt attractive to me.. learn English or ****off
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, maybe if you learnt to form sentences properly, people would understand...
Reply 18
It's common that a lot of black guys like big chubby girls so you're not rare in this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Well, maybe if you learnt to form sentences properly, people would understand...

just you who can't understand mate, stop trying to act like others are as retarded as you.

DH

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest