The Student Room Group

Girls, Would a guy wearing pink shoes put you off?

Would a guy wearing pink shoes put you off?
personally no. not long ago pink was a predominantly male colour and was used to assert strength and such, while blue was more feminine. of course things have changed since then but i don’t see why it should be much of a problem- in other words, you do you, nobody else matters.
No, it would shown met he is secure enough in his masculinity to do things the other boys would class as ‘girly’.
lol no cause my brother has pink Nikes
Reply 5
Original post by expensivegurl
personally no. not long ago pink was a predominantly male colour and was used to assert strength and such, while blue was more feminine. of course things have changed since then but i don’t see why it should be much of a problem- in other words, you do you, nobody else matters.

Original post by Erin.louise
No, it would shown met he is secure enough in his masculinity to do things the other boys would class as ‘girly’.

Original post by BlackkQueen12

But what if they were girls shoes?
No ofc not
It would show that the guy was willing to fight for what he wants and find some pink shoes in guys' sizes or bought women's shoes.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous

if they are heels then thats a different story but i wear guy shoes sooo?

idk about the rest but i find guys who dress in female clothing incredibly attractive
Yes.
Unless he was wearing them as a one off occasion.
For example: participating in a charity initiative or going to a young relatives funeral where all guests were asked to wear pink shoes.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
Unless he was wearing them as a one off occasion.
For example: participating in a charity initiative or going to a young relatives funeral where all guests was asked to wear pink shoes.

How badly would it put you off lol?
Reply 12

does he not get teased by the other boys at school?
Original post by ANM775

Would you say it's a bad thing?
Original post by ANM775

nope

he is my older brother so he is 22
but when he was in school people didnt mess with him
he is scary lol
Reply 15
pale pink or hot pink or salmon pink? what kind of shoes?

personally think pale pink on a guy is super attractive (especially pale pink dress shirt). other pinks tho are harder to pull off for anyone regardless of gender. idk just not my favourite colour.
How badly would it put you off lol?

Total turn off.
I operate a long list of dealbreakers and date with an age gap of 15+ years.
Reply 17
Would you say it's a bad thing?

When I was in school I did not know any boys who had pink shoes, but I do know one thing, if a guy did that he'd most likely be ridiculed mercilessly by not only his mates ...but also the other kids.
Original post by Joleee
pale pink or hot pink or salmon pink? what kind of shoes?

personally think pale pink on a guy is super attractive (especially pale pink dress shirt). other pinks tho are harder to pull off for anyone regardless of gender. idk just not my favourite colour.

Hot pink sneakers?

I am wearing pink shoes and trainers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending