The Student Room Group

Please help with spanish gcse aqa book???

I'm studying GCSE at the moment. I am doing, 14 GCSE'S plus one which I did early and am doing Religious Studies, History, Spanish, Food Technology, Statistics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics English Language, English Literature, Classical Civilisation, Mathematics and Further Mathematics. However, I have currently bought books for my current course, but am still confused with Spanish. I am doing AQA Spanish for this two year course and am now in YEAR 10. I would like you know if I should get the AQA Mira! Student Book Higher for Spanish or the AQA Revision Guide. I am really confused and don't know what the difference is and prefer to get one which would help me in topics as if I haven't studied them before, in other words books with 'explanations'. I am also not the best Spanish student but still understand basics of the GCSE and would basically just like a book which would help me throughout the course and teach me Spanish. Please recommend the best book from these two on which one helps on topics with explanations of them from basics to the hardest.
Are you being taught Spanish at school?
If so, don't bother getting the MIRA book, there's no point buying really expensive textbooks like that.

The teacher will probably use it in class, you're better off just using revision guides at home!

I got almost full UMS in my Spanish GCSE and the book I used outside of school was the CGP GCSE Spanish AQA revision guide.
It was REALLY helpful giving me vocabulary and stuff to use for the writing and speaking exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending