The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmawebb
Oh god! Im so nervous. Did you not have it looked over by someone in the health profession? I think i reworded mine like 50 times and trying to cut it down was a nightmare. It is so stressful because it is ao competitive. Did you have much experience with children? Aw i hope you get an interview in your other choices x

I tried so hard with it! But they wanted the inclusion on the NHS values. I've had over 100 hours work experience with children (pre-school,nursery and primary school) I am also a young carer for my youngest brother who has high functioning autism but I didn't include that in my statement as I didn't want to get a interview by using my brother. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm applying for child nursing for 2016 entry! I'm sending my UCAS application off soon! Gunna apply for Canterbury Christ Christ
Anglia Ruskin
Bucks new campus
Brighton
Greenwich
I am actually so scared about the selection day especially the tests!! Anyone else applying for the same unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
I tried so hard with it! But they wanted the inclusion on the NHS values. I've had over 100 hours work experience with children (pre-school,nursery and primary school) I am also a young carer for my youngest brother who has high functioning autism but I didn't include that in my statement as I didn't want to get a interview by using my brother. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww you should of went ahead and used it. You dont realise how much experience you use when its your own family, i had the same predicament and i used mines and it hot me the interviews i wanted. Care at home is so important but you dont realise tgat because its your everyday life you dont feel like youre doing anything special,but you are. I hope you get your other choices x
Original post by Amankaur
Hey I'm applying for child nursing for 2016 entry! I'm sending my UCAS application off soon! Gunna apply for Canterbury Christ Christ
Anglia Ruskin
Bucks new campus
Brighton
Greenwich
I am actually so scared about the selection day especially the tests!! Anyone else applying for the same unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for Angila Ruskin too. I was on the waiting list for 2015 sept but didn't get a place. The interview is really good. It's laid back and the lecturers are really nice! The maths test was tricky but the english was fine! The group interview was interesting too, i really enjoyed it. It was the only uni i applied to last year where i felt really comfortable the whole day. It would be my first choice to go there. Did you apply for Cambridge campus? x
That sounds good! I'll feel more comfortable now!! Maths is am dreading I hate it! The uni overall is good though! Yeah I have applied to Cambridge. At the moment bucks new campus is my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemram
Hi 😄 I have an interview at teeside on the 17th too! Lots of luck xxx

I have an interview tomorrow for teesside, im so nervous! good luck x
Anyone else got an interview on Wednesday at UWE?? Getting really nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 187
Good luck!! what time is ur interview?? i am so nervous 2 xx
Original post by chantrobson
Original post by gemram
Good luck!! what time is ur interview?? i am so nervous 2 xx

Its at 9am! wbu? and thank you! xx
Reply 189
Its at 9am! wbu? and thank you! xx

Same!! Haha wonder how many of us there will be! I am dreading the maths xx
Me too! Best of luck!X
Has anyone applied to Northumbria of uni of Cumbria??
Original post by hannahrose11
Has anyone applied to Northumbria of uni of Cumbria??

I have applied to Northumbria... :smile:
Original post by kjade95
I have applied to Northumbria... :smile:

I'm so impatient at waiting 😬 Seen some of the adult nursing applications have got their interviews coming up 😊
Original post by kjade95
Me too! Best of luck!X

you too! x
Original post by gemram
Same!! Haha wonder how many of us there will be! I am dreading the maths xx

haha me too! xx
haha me too! xx

I had my interview at teesside last week and there was 18 of us in total, 4 didn't pass the maths so they went home. The interviews started at about 11 and ran till 3 (I got the 3pm slot so had to wait for a few hours!)
Reply 197
Was the maths pretty simple? Lol how did ur interview go? Xx

Original post by Chash22308903
I had my interview at teesside last week and there was 18 of us in total, 4 didn't pass the maths so they went home. The interviews started at about 11 and ran till 3 (I got the 3pm slot so had to wait for a few hours!)
Original post by gemram
Was the maths pretty simple? Lol how did ur interview go? Xx

Pretty much the same stuff at the sample maths test :smile: and interview was good thanks, not scary promise!
Reply 199
Good luck Hun xx

Original post by Chash22308903
Pretty much the same stuff at the sample maths test :smile: and interview was good thanks, not scary promise!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending