The Student Room Group

URGENT qUESTIONS: USING THE UNIDAYS APP

hi so i'm about to sign up even though i'm in year 11, will it work?
The only card I have is a lunch card that i can use for printing that has my name on it and the school's logo. Can i use that or is it like a whole different thing i need?
Also when you type in your school are the school made aware that someone has signed up using the school's name and are they able to see what purchases were made?
Original post by mint.skyscrapers
hi so i'm about to sign up even though i'm in year 11, will it work?
The only card I have is a lunch card that i can use for printing that has my name on it and the school's logo. Can i use that or is it like a whole different thing i need?
Also when you type in your school are the school made aware that someone has signed up using the school's name and are they able to see what purchases were made?

I don't know if it's the same now but back when I signed up you need an academic email address and you have to pick your university from a drop down list.
Original post by lyrical_lie
I don't know if it's the same now but back when I signed up you need an academic email address and you have to pick your university from a drop down list.

thanks i've signed up using my normal email address but i haven't selected my school yet
Original post by mint.skyscrapers
thanks i've signed up using my normal email address but i haven't selected my school yet

I'd be very surprised if your school was there tbh. Also I think they verify your student status using an academic email.

However, this was about a year or so ago when I did it...
Original post by lyrical_lie
I'd be very surprised if your school was there tbh. Also I think they verify your student status using an academic email.

However, this was about a year or so ago when I did it...

Thanks for all your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending