The Student Room Group

any anime fans here? :3

Can anyone recommend me any good anime? -_- I've watched a lot of anime in my lifetime nkw I'm running out of anime to watch D:
HALP!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Your avi is 10/10 m8 :rofl:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Your avi is 10/10 m8 :rofl:

Mate maaattee, I'm pretty sure Kakashi is a way better avi xD
Katekyo hitman reborn
Fist of north star
Haji me no ippo
Black lagoon
Detective Conan
? Don't know what you already watched
Original post by niceguy95
Katekyo hitman reborn
Fist of north star
Haji me no ippo
Black lagoon
Detective Conan
? Don't know what you already watched

Watched hitman reborn and black lagoon but thanks for the recommendations! ^-^ I hate harem anime xD and reverse harem -.-
Reply 5
planetes, fooly cooly, gurren lagann, kill la kill, parasyte, zankyou no terror, tokyo ghoul, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, space dandy

you've probably seen most of these but oh well
Reply 6
What genre are you in to? and what anime have you seen thus far which you enjoy?
The last anime that was worth my time was monster.
Reply 8
Ohh me me! My favourites include: Attack on titan, Full metal alchemist brotherhood, Code Geass, Steins gates, Tokyo ghoul, death note, another, Death parade, parasyte and terror in resonance
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by K.C
planetes, fooly cooly, gurren lagann, kill la kill, parasyte, zankyou no terror, tokyo ghoul, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, space dandy

Fam you and me got the same taste in anime.
Original post by AzimH
Ohh me me! My favourites include: Attack on titan, Full metal alchemist brotherhood, Code Geass, Steins gates, Tokyo ghoul, death note, another, Death parade, parasyte and terror in resonance

Watched all of them except death parade (been meaning to watch it ) ^-^ Thanks for the recommendations

Original post by K.C

Yeah I've seen most of them except one or two thanks for the recommendations ^^

Original post by Jin3011
What genre are you in to? and what anime have you seen thus far which you enjoy?

I love Shounen but I'd like to watch some Shoujo now xD
I really enjoyed FMA: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Maid sama ect ect xD
Reply 11
Original post by noticemesenpai
Watched all of them except death parade (been meaning to watch it ) ^-^ Thanks for the recommendations

Yeah I've seen most of them except one or two thanks for the recommendations ^^

I really enjoyed FMA: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Maid sama ect ect xD

You're most welcome :biggrin: I have to say Steins gate and FMA brotherhood are my all time favorite!
Original post by noticemesenpai

Check out God Eater if you haven't already done so! Currently one of my fave anime's this year behind Tokyo Ghoul season 2! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Jin3011
Check out God Eater if you haven't already done so! Currently one of my fave anime's this year behind Tokyo Ghoul season 2! :smile:

I love Tokyo Ghoul! The ending to season 2 was really sad :cry2: I can't wait for season 3! Also, I want to check out God eater but many people told me it goes downhill pretty fast :s
Well i also recommend quite a few of the anime already mentioned on this thread.

Personally one of my all time favorite anime's is D.Gray-Man, it also follows really closely to the manga so it's easy to pick up after you've finished the anime.

Pandora hearts is an alright anime to watch, but the manga's much much better.

Ao no Exorcist was quite a fun watch as well, and I love the opening songs :smile:

Edit: Assassination classroom is also great to watch. I can't wait till season 2 is finally released.
(edited 8 years ago)
Fairy tail, one piece
Original post by Denisha4188
Fairy tail, one piece

Please don’t bump old threads 🙄
Original post by bluemuffin
Please don’t bump old threads 🙄
ooh sorry
Original post by Denisha4188
ooh sorry

Ooh sorry 🤦
Attack on Titan is my go to anime!!!:colondollar: