The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier 2016 entry

Hi! This thread is for people who are applying to (or considering applying to) Edinburgh Napier University this year. :smile:

I am a student from Czech Republic and I'm applying to Language(German) with Tourism Managament or with Festival and Event Managament (not sure yet).

We don't really have GCSE or A Levels in Czech Republic but I'm gonna put these grades instead:

something like GCSE: 9A's, 6B's
something like A-levels (predicted grades): AAAA (from Czech, English, German and Social Sciences)

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vonnie97
Hi! This thread is for people who are applying to (or considering applying to) Edinburgh Napier University this year. :smile:

I am a student from Czech Republic and I'm applying to Language(German) with Tourism Managament or with Festival and Event Managament (not sure yet).

We don't really have GCSE or A Levels in Czech Republic but I'm gonna put these grades instead:

something like A-levels (predicted grades): AAAA (from Czech, English, German and Social Sciences)

What about you?

Hiya!

I'm also applying to study at Edinburgh Napier! I am applying for Biological sciences :smile:

I have 7A's and 2B's at GCSE and BCC at A-level.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by ambusrocks
Hiya!

I'm also applying to study at Edinburgh Napier! I am applying for Biological sciences :smile:

I have 7A's and 2B's at GCSE and BCC at A-level.

Cool! Hope you get it. :smile:
Cool! Hope you get it. :smile:

Aww thanks :smile: Good luck with your application too!

What about you?

Hi! I'm looking at the Festival and Events Management too! I'm off to the Open Day tomorrow to have a look and see about accommodation and stuff! I left school in 2013 and have been doing Acting since then, but they changed my course and I'm not enjoying it, so I'm looking at this instead for next year! I've currently got:

Standard Grades: 7 1's, 1 A
GCSE: 6 A's
Highers: 4 A's
HNC & HND in Acting and Performance
Hey! I'm also applying to Napier but for the Acting and English course! I missed the open day the other day though which was quite gutting! Good luck with your applications!
I have accepted an unconditional offer to study biological sciences at Edinburgh Napier :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: How are you guys getting on with your application?? :smile:
I received a conditional offer for 2nd year at Edinburgh Napier! :smile:
Does anyone know how the open day went? I'm overseas and very interested in knowing how the Psychology course is too.
Reply 8
Just applied for adult and children's nursing at Napier! Anyone else? 😃

What about you?

Hello, I'm applying to Napier University too - Business computing. Also from Czech Republic, that's cool.
Accepted my place for International Business, start in september :smile:
Original post by kirstys1221
Accepted my place for International Business, start in september :smile:

Congrats on getting your place! :biggrin: So exciting! XD
Congrats on getting your place! :biggrin: So exciting! XD

Thanks! are you going?
Thanks! are you going?

Yeah! I have an unconditional offer for biological sciences, so I'm definitely going! So excited :biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah! I have an unconditional offer for biological sciences, so I'm definitely going! So excited :biggrin::biggrin:

woo congrats! You moving to accommodation there?
woo congrats! You moving to accommodation there?

Aww thanks 😊 Yeah I was thinking of applying for Bainfield? It looks really nice! What about you?
Aww thanks 😊 Yeah I was thinking of applying for Bainfield? It looks really nice! What about you?

yeah me too! any idea when applying for accommodation opens, and when we get info on it?
yeah me too! any idea when applying for accommodation opens, and when we get info on it?

Awesome! :biggrin: I emailed them and they said you can apply from the 1st of May 2016. I assume they will send some information around April/May time so we know how to apply for the accommodation properly etc..
Awesome! :biggrin: I emailed them and they said you can apply from the 1st of May 2016. I assume they will send some information around April/May time so we know how to apply for the accommodation properly etc..

i got told it was when you firmly accepted your place but apparently not, ah well. Soon hopefully :smile:
Original post by Elliemcq
Just applied for adult and children's nursing at Napier! Anyone else? 😃

Hey! I applied for adult nursing, did you get an interview? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest