The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicants 2016

Post your what course your interest in studying, why sussex and where about your coming from.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm looking to study Computing for Digital Media
I live in London xD
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I'm from St Albans and I've applied for English :smile:
Reply 3
Mechanical engineering I live in Portsmouth
Hii:biggrin: Coming from Newport in South Wales and I'll be applying for BSc Biochemistry with an industrial placement year. Anyone else?! :tongue:
Reply 5
Im applying for Physics, from London :smile:
I'm thinking of applying to Sussex and the grades are AAB-ABB (for economics) does anyone know what they will likely offer me?
Reply 7
I've applied for Journalism, I live in Peterborough.

My grades don't match what they want but I'm a mature (23yo) student with a lot of journalism experience so hopefully my personal statement/reference will do the job :s-smilie:

nervous!!
Reply 8
Does anyone know if we are likely to hear back before March if we've applied early?
Reply 9
Applying for Chemistry, coming from London:biggrin:
Media and Communications, London :smile:
BA Geography, London:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by cbaker22
Does anyone know if we are likely to hear back before March if we've applied early?

Yes it should do since they don't have many application to process I'm trying to send my in before the end of October
I'm doing English BA and I'm from Surrey :h:
Reply 14
I've applied for zoology and come from Bristol :smile:
Original post by buddhaman
Yes it should do since they don't have many application to process I'm trying to send my in before the end of October

Fingers crossed ey :smile:

They might have to wait till they have them all in though I suppose, journalism only has 30 places so I don't suppose it is a first come first serve basis!!!
I'm applying for a BA in Childhood and Youth, and I come from Sussex :smile: I love 10 minutes away from the university
I applied for PPE and I am from Germany :smile:

fingers crossed for all of us!
Reply 18
Electrical and Electronic Engineering and from west london
any1 else from around here?
Reply 19
I applied for Corruption and Governance and I am also from Germany :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest