The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kasumikat
oh good! im not the only one who had it kinda in that order XD i've got mine like Brighthelm, park house, lewes court phase 1, east slope, lewes court phase 2, northfield and then kings road in that order but i wasnt sure about it so i didnt confirm it but now i will XD

Awesome, how are you affording brighthelm btw? I'm working part-time waitrose but i'm not sure how to move from my waitrose to sussex's waitrose. I'm assuming the waitrose there must be pretty packed with other students.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Hefty11
Awesome, how are you affording brighthelm btw? I'm working part-time waitrose but i'm not sure how to move from my waitrose to sussex's waitrose. I'm assuming the waitrose there must be pretty packed with other students.

well im hoping to get a new part time job while i go to sussex but i currently have a part time job (that im going to quit after the summer). im also hoping that i have enough money to support me for accomodation as well as finance and my parents helping me out a bit during the first year (but afterwards im on my own on that).
Original post by kasumikat
well im hoping to get a new part time job while i go to sussex but i currently have a part time job (that im going to quit after the summer). im also hoping that i have enough money to support me for accomodation as well as finance and my parents helping me out a bit during the first year (but afterwards im on my own on that).

You can get a job on campus :smile: Apparently there's quite a few.
Original post by NutellaLuv

do you know what jobs they have on campus? :biggrin: this gets me even more excited about sussex!~ <3

Oh wow that sounds cool, any examples of what jobs are available?
Original post by goldfishgirl
Hi this is a bit late, but I firmed Sussex for PGCE Classics with History!

Hi all :smile:

I got a place for Classics with History at Sussex as well! Really looking forward to meeting you for this new adventure!
Are you coming to the Pre-Induction day in July?

Best
Nick
(edited 7 years ago)
There's a pre-induction day???????:eek::eek:

Original post by nicholas.fontana
Hi all :smile:

I got a place for Classics with History at Sussex as well! Really looking forward to meeting you for this new adventure!
Are you coming to the Pre-Induction day in July?

Best
Nick
Original post by Hefty11
Oh wow that sounds cool, any examples of what jobs are available?

Hey :smile: I think they're jobs in the cafe's or canteen's.

I'm in your shoes lol, I don't actually know what specific jobs they have. Just that there's quite a few.
Hey :smile: I think they're jobs in the cafe's or canteen's.

I'm in your shoes lol, I don't actually know what specific jobs they have. Just that there's quite a few.

Hey I asked about jobs too!! :frown:
I'm from Crawley and I've applied for Music Technology, BA Hons, my offer was BBC and i'm predicted BCC. I'm a little off atm. I can only hope they'll give a lil bit of leeway
Original post by CierraBelle
There's a pre-induction day???????:eek::eek:

Yeah, it is on July 8th! If you want I can send you more info via email or fb. Let me know :smile:
Hi, unconditional offer bsc psychology w/ foundation year,i come from london but have been living in brighton almost a year, currently on a gap year :tongue:
Hey, I'm coming to Sussex to study BA Sociology and I'm from Essex! Anyone else doing Sociology?
Applying for Criminology, from Hampshire.

Didn't even choose a backup university, my heart is set on Sussex.

So um... let's hope I don't mess up these A levels yeah?
Original post by JoePFR
Applying for Criminology, from Hampshire.

Didn't even choose a backup university, my heart is set on Sussex.

So um... let's hope I don't mess up these A levels yeah?

I feel you. May the grade-boundaries be ever in your favour 🙏🏽
I firmed Psychology BSc yesterday. Haven't had an email to confirm from Sussex yet :/
Hey guys, I am a transfer student and I got an email that said the acedemic officers are considering your application. Is that good news or bad news? My friends got their acceptance offers weeks ago.
Original post by OverSoul124
Hi, unconditional offer bsc psychology w/ foundation year,i come from london but have been living in brighton almost a year, currently on a gap year :tongue:

Hey I'm also doing Psychology with a foundation year. Add me on Facebook. Matt Diamand.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fudgeltwattle
I firmed Psychology BSc yesterday. Haven't had an email to confirm from Sussex yet :/

Yeah that's normal. Just as long as you got the thing on UCAS
Psychology with a foundation year. I am from Cambridge. Anyone else doing this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending