The Student Room Group

Help me decide!Cardiff or Royal Holloway?

Hi everyone i posted this on the UCAS section already but haven't had any replies soooooooo.....

I'm just wondering which uni you would choose for insurance, Cardiff or Royal Holloway.

The course at Cardiff is BScEcon Business Economics and at Royal Holloway BSc Management with International Business.

I'll be going to open days in the next couple of weeks but just wanted to know what you would choose!

Thanku lots! x
Reply 1
I personally would, and by "would" i mean have, choose (chose) Cardiff, but as i am doing Law and you are doing something which i can only interpret to be business et al this is probably no help WHATSOEVER lol! :rolleyes:

Just thought id answer the question!! Cant really comment on the course (mainly because i havent got a clue what it is) but i do think Cardiff is awesome and so am recommending to all and sundry (i think thats the saying) that they go to it!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Cardiff

I've met the management course diretor from rhul last week, and he gave me a really quick offer. it seems that every applicant can have a place in it.
Reply 3
Well i visited last wed and it turns out i hated it!

The uni is beautiful but the presentation of the course was unorganised and just the general feel wasn't right! Oh the traveling was crappy too!Im not too good with trains so it'd be scary to have to get so many on my own! (I know Cardiffs a long way off but i hope its better transport wise!)

The area wasn't right either it seemed to quiet!i need liveliness!

Thanks for the opinions

Latest

Trending

Trending