The Student Room Group

Looking for more MAT revision resources

I am preparing for the MAT paper this November. Unfortunately, I have already gotten through each of the available past papers on the Oxford website.

Does anybody know of any additional sources that provide MAT work/revision/practice papers?

There are plenty that cater to STEP preparation, e.g. N-RICH, but I can't seem to find any that are specifically focused on MAT.
Original post by Blazingocean
I am preparing for the MAT paper this November. Unfortunately, I have already gotten through each of the available past papers on the Oxford website.

Does anybody know of any additional sources that provide MAT work/revision/practice papers?

There are plenty that cater to STEP preparation, e.g. N-RICH, but I can't seem to find any that are specifically focused on MAT.

Fish for some IB Higher Maths papers and do the hard questions from Paper 2 (I think?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You might want to try some British Mathematics Olympiad questions or senior mentoring challenges(not sure what it's called).they are all available on UKMT website.
Doing MAT too - STEP 1 has been good practice. IB paper 2 is pretty difficult too, other than that it is an aptitude test i guess, and oxford themselves said that too much practice can often have a negative impact on performance. Idk i get around 70-75% after doing a couple of actual papers and im tempted to just leave it now

Quick Reply

Latest