The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Adult Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

I've got an interview for the Shrewsbury campus tomorrow. . Thought it was going to be the stafford campus tbh.. nevermind. Does anyone know if there's much difference in the two campuses? As I've been to the stafford campus but not the Shrewsbury one so I'm a bit nervous!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi, how did the interview go? What questions did they ask you?? I've got one in a couple of weeks and im dead nervous!!
It was actually okay!! You got one at the shrewsbury campus or..? Cause all of the interviewers there are really nice, they just asked me how ive prepared for the interview, why i want to do that field of nursing, why i want to be a nurse, how i manage my time and stuff.. and gave me a scenario! Dont be nervous, the only bad thing was the wait for the individual interview haha!
Reply 23
Yeah i have one at shrewsbury campus, have no idea how ill get there though! I heard theres an group and an individual interview is that true? How was the maths and english test? Also, what was the scenario? Im so nervous, don't want to mess it up as this is the uni i really want to go to haha! 🙈
(edited 8 years ago)
I drove so the sat nav saved the day! I imagine it being easy to get to as its right in with the hospital! And yeah you do the maths test and then the group discussion, thats quite easy as long as everyone helps.. i had a good group cause in the end we decided to just go one by one so it enabled us all to have a chance :biggrin: but dont panic, its not that bad! The women there are lovely! Ive got the place at stafford :smile: the maths is relatively easy aha i love it there, i just want bcu cause of being my local one but ill move to stafford if i dont get in! My bcu one is tomorrow so i know how you're feeling! Haha
Reply 25
Aw that's excellent. Makes me a little bit confident! I hope i get a good group too. Thank you for answering my questions & goodluck with your bcu interview! 🙂
Aww its no problem at all, good luck anyway! Glad i could help, its horrible when you dont know what to expect, but aww thank you! fingers crossed for both of us haha :smile:
Reply 27
Yeah its horrible! Let me know how you get on, you'll smash it without a doubt. 😝
Does anyone know how much bursary we get? And how much student loan?
Reply 29
Hey everyone I got a place and I will be studying at Shrewsbury campus from the 1of March 2017 .am so nervous and will like to meet people who will be starting in March too.
Reply 30
Original post by Nursingapp1
Does anyone know how much bursary we get? And how much student loan?

I'm not sure about how much we will be getting but I know all fees are covered . Sorry I can't help with that question .
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone had their accommodation confirmed for September at stafford campus?? Just confirmed mine and it would be great to find out who I'll be living with! Also, does anyone know if theres a Facebook page just for nursing yet?
Original post by claire_s1994
Has anyone had their accommodation confirmed for September at stafford campus?? Just confirmed mine and it would be great to find out who I'll be living with! Also, does anyone know if theres a Facebook page just for nursing yet?

Hey! As I live local to Stafford I am travelling from home but I have also confirmed a place for adult nursing in September! I was wondering the same in regards to a Facebook group, it's nice to get in touch with people beforehand!
Reply 33
Original post by Steffy2
Hey everyone I got a place and I will be studying at Shrewsbury campus from the 1of March 2017 .am so nervous and will like to meet people who will be starting in March too.

hi I've just been accepted on to adult nursing at the Shrewsbury for March intake as well*
Reply 34
Hi everyone.
I got a place to study adult nursing at shrewsbury starting march 2017. I was wondering when and how i can apply for busary as i dont want to leave it too late. Yesterday I got an email fowarded to me . It was a questionair on medical health which i have to fill in and foward back to them. I would like to know if i have to wait for an email about busary too or do i have to go online to do it myself?.
Thanks in advance
Reply 35
Reply 36
hi i am new to this tread, i have an interview on the 16 of november what is the interview like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending