The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

I sent my UCAS application in less than 12 hours ago, and i just got a conditional offer for economics! I was pretty shocked!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Original post by Karmen_713
I sent my UCAS application in less than 12 hours ago, and i just got a conditional offer for economics! I was pretty shocked!

GSCE's and AS levels? :smile:
Offer of ABB for French :smile: I'm so relieved that I'll actually have somewhere to go :tongue:
Original post by cakeislife
Offer of ABB for French :smile: I'm so relieved that I'll actually have somewhere to go :tongue:

when did you apply and when did you get the offer?
Original post by 5rosie-brown
when did you apply and when did you get the offer?

Sent to UCAS on Tuesday, Universities got my application on Wednesday and made me an offer on Friday (my GCSEs, ASs and predicted grades were all good though)
Sent to UCAS on Tuesday, Universities got my application on Wednesday and made me an offer on Friday (my GCSEs, ASs and predicted grades were all good though)

oh cool, I applied for French too! They received it today so now the anxious wait begins :smile:
Original post by 5rosie-brown
oh cool, I applied for French too! They received it today so now the anxious wait begins :smile:

Ooh good luck! Languages are so much easier to get into than all the science subjects, I'm sure you'll be fine :tongue: what ASs and predicted grades?
Reply 27
Got a conditional offer for Biochemistry. Took one day haha, I see I'm not the only one. Warwick is quite efficient isn't it? XP
At least I won't have to live in a cardbox :biggrin:
Reply 28
Just got an offer for maths :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!
After receiving confirmation that my application was received at 8:30am today, a conditional offer had reached my inbox by 3:30pm.

Maths & Stats, here I come!
Reply 31
Original post by AbunaiAlex
After receiving confirmation that my application was received at 8:30am today, a conditional offer had reached my inbox by 3:30pm.

Maths & Stats, here I come!

Yay, another potential Warwick mathmo :-)

Do you have a step offer?
Original post by Krollo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :h:
Original post by Krollo
Yay, another potential Warwick mathmo :-)

Do you have a step offer?

Either A* maths, A further maths and A in something else or
A maths, A further maths, A in something else and 2 or better in STEP or Merit or better in AEA.

Think I'll go for the former, though! Hate the look of STEP!
Ooh good luck! Languages are so much easier to get into than all the science subjects, I'm sure you'll be fine :tongue: what ASs and predicted grades?

My offer came through 24 hours after applying! AAAA at AS and A*AA predicted :smile:
Reply 35
got a psychology offer today, less than 24 hours before applying
offer for maths and econ yeaaaa
Reply 37
A*AA offer for Economics :wink: Got it on Sep 30
Got an offer for Economics on 2nd Oct
( A*AA)!!
Original post by LilyGao
A*AA offer for Economics :wink: Got it on Sep 30
may I know your predicted A2 forecast and subject that you're taking?

Quick Reply

Latest