The Student Room Group

Do you use the words slut/slag as insults?

[video="youtube;vwmpRj6jGyM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmpRj6jGyM[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well if i meet a woman and she is indeed a "Slag" or a "Slut" then i shall use those words. There aren't many words that quite describe the same thing. You could use whore, but it doesn't have the same cold bitterness to it.
No. I don't ever use those disgusting words!
nope :tongue: how would one describe such an individual?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Bill_Gates
nope :tongue:

You edited ur post :frown:
Yes, but I'm one so it's okay for me to say it because it's like insulting my own race. :u:
Its a joke between my friends and i to use whale. Lol
I know a guy who does, especially when he's playing a game against a girl. Needless to say, he's not very well liked
I usually call people 'slugs' as an insult :rofl: get on my level :innocent:
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Ok slug
Original post by carpetguy
Ok slug

:hand: it's not your word to use.
Never it's so disrespectful to other women, it's forbidden in my head, my friends are the same, when people use it infront of us, we have a moment of silence not knowing how to respond back.
I only say them to my male mates
I just call people immoral.
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Better a slug than a slat: at least the former doesn't open instantly in response to the most half-hearted of pulls.
Whole Foods bag if she's not worth the large amount of money :erm:
My friends and I use it endearingly.
Reply 17
i normally call my friend a hoe but it's all jokes
Yeah I do because brum is full of them
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Never it's so disrespectful to other women, it's forbidden in my head, my friends are the same, when people use it infront of us, we have a moment of silence not knowing how to respond back.

This. I actually hate those words... and automatically think less of anyone that uses them.

Quick Reply

Latest