The Student Room Group

I made out with 3 guys in one night. Am I a *****?

Okay, so Im 18 and my friends and me went to a party. I got really drunk and made out with 3 guys in one night. I feel so bad and like im a slut. I know that alcohol is not an excuse and I made that decision. People did worse things when being drunk, but still..Im scared of being labeled and judged.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol :knuddel:
Are you single? If so then don't feel bad about it. No one got hurt in this situation. If you want to kiss people at a party then that's your business. You shouldn't put yourself down with derogatory names.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I've done much worse. :lol:
Reply 3
It's your decision but it is very promiscuous and not normal behaviour that Normal people will tolerate. Especially your family. It is disgusting.:frown:
Reply 4
you shoulnt be makeing out with more then one people but its your decision
Reply 5
ngl I never understand the logic behind behind **** shaming; as a guy who is about as sexually active as a piece of kitchen towel it seems odd to criticise someone else for being more successful than you at something you literally want. It would be a bit like me slating one of my mates for being really good at football.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so Im 18 and my friends and me went to a party. I got really drunk and made out with 3 guys in one night. I feel so bad and like im a slut. I know that alcohol is not an excuse and I made that decision. People did worse things when being drunk, but still..Im scared of being labeled and judged.

LMAOOO…”People did worse things when being drunk…you mean there’s nothing worse than hitting up and playing 3 at once” :rolleyes:
Original post by itayrofe
It's your decision but it is very promiscuous and not normal behaviour that Normal people will tolerate. Especially your family. It is disgusting.:frown:

I think you'd honestly find more people would take issue with your level of judgement than someone kissing 3 guys at a party, since you want to throw around the word 'normal'.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8
You sound like a fun person to be around at parties! :smile:
oh my lord these comments damn... but i think it is ur choice also it does matter if ur single or not...
It's fine
i mean its your life
Original post by LwelchMARIE
i mean its your life

i agree.

Im 14 and thats #deep
Im 14 and thats #deep

same lol
what a damn coincidence... same here aswell....lol

same lol

Im 14 and thats #deep
Original post by MyLifeNotFound
what a damn coincidence... same here aswell....lol

well danm lol
Reply 17

No offence. But I personally find it simply disgusting.
well danm lol

but i wanted to be kind so i said...it is ur choice.
Reply 19
If they were all hot then it’s fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending