The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if you can apply for accommodation with a conditional offer, or do you have to wait until it's unconditional?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by emilyiris
Does anyone know if you can apply for accommodation with a conditional offer, or do you have to wait until it's unconditional?

Doesn't matter if its unconditional or conditional as long as its your firm choice
Original post by kcl111
Hi! I applied to Nottingham and ended up receiving an offer for BA English.
Tbh I know nothing about Nottingham, but what is the course like ther? any other English homies out here??

Hey, I'm doing English BA :smile:
Anyone waiting for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 584
Original post by Velvetgh0st
Anyone waiting for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, still haven't heard from them. I am going to call them tomorrow and find out when we should hear back.
Original post by n_b
Yep, still haven't heard from them. I am going to call them tomorrow and find out when we should hear back.

Someone said it was supposed to be today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 586
Someone said it was supposed to be today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Universities usually aim to respond by 31st March but they do in fact have until 5th May to reply - tbh I don't think I can wait that long
Original post by n_b
Universities usually aim to respond by 31st March but they do in fact have until 5th May to reply - tbh I don't think I can wait that long

Same, I have an offer from Exeter so if Nottingham don't reply soon I'm going to have to withdraw so I don't miss out on accommodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 588
Same, I have an offer from Exeter so if Nottingham don't reply soon I'm going to have to withdraw so I don't miss out on accommodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But accommodation isn't a first come first serve basis so you needn't worry. Are you part of the facebook Exeter law group?
Original post by n_b
But accommodation isn't a first come first serve basis so you needn't worry. Are you part of the facebook Exeter law group?

I am yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone still waiting on Notts??!? It's april now.. I really thought they would reply me by 31st March... I'm waiting on architecture😩 I hope it's not any technical problems again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blinkofaneyee
Is anyone still waiting on Notts??!? It's april now.. I really thought they would reply me by 31st March... I'm waiting on architecture😩 I hope it's not any technical problems again

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting for law too! Bit unfair how we've missed out on accommodation because it's taken so long...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 592
Original post by blinkofaneyee

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for architecture too! :smile: They took the longest out of all my unis to respond, probably a bit more than a month :s-smilie: so don't worry I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon! 🙌🏼
im also waiting on law!
Original post by Apple98
I applied for architecture too! :smile: They took the longest out of all my unis to respond, probably a bit more than a month :s-smilie: so don't worry I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon! 🙌🏼

Oh helloo:smile: Cant believe they took even longer than edinburgh!😂 but yeahh hopefully!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n_b

They state on their website that it is first come first served

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 596
Original post by blackdiamond97
They state on their website that it is first come first served

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accommodation for Exeter isn't first come first serve. For Nottingham it is
Original post by n_b
Accommodation for Exeter isn't first come first serve. For Nottingham it is

Oh sorry, thought you were talking about Notts
Anyone still waiting for a reply for Nottingham? I applied middle of December and still haven't got back to me about my application yet!
Original post by Cinderella.09
Anyone still waiting for a reply for Nottingham? I applied middle of December and still haven't got back to me about my application yet!

I applied early October and still haven't heard back 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending