The Student Room Group

What is your biggest fear ?

Scroll to see replies

Oh and when you write it - the quickest and easiest thing to get off of his skin is a board marker :wink:
Good luck with your relationship atm if not then good luck with entering your new relationship hehe
Reply 41
Mine has got to be the ocean...there's so much of it and you dont know how deep it is (that's what she said) that it is frightening to think of being stranded out there + the sea creatures scare me, especially sharks
death in via plummeting plane
My one biggest fear, beyond doubt, is not achieving my aim of securing a career.
BLOOD :eek:

I actually think it's a phobia because I once cut my finger on a knife but it was literally the size of a paper cut and I fainted... :bawling: :biggrin:
Complete and literal isolation.
Dying.
Not having children.
Not making my parents proud.

Take your pick.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Attractive girls :frown:

We really aren't that scary lol😂😂😂💁
Probs ended up alone for long amounts of time and im a bit claustraphobic
Failure, insects such as spiders and crane flies, divorce and death.

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

This too :sad:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx

I know :smile:
But my mind dosent:angry: and overthinks like mad :lol:
I know :smile:
But my mind dosent:angry: and overthinks like mad :lol:

Just act cool yoir confident really everyone just needs to see that I used to be the same tbh could never make eye contact with a good looking guy
Just act cool yoir confident really everyone just needs to see that I used to be the same tbh could never make eye contact with a good looking guy

Ok :smile:
I hope it works out for me :biggrin:
Ok :smile:
I hope it works out for me :biggrin:

Yes I hope so good luck 😊
Insects like spiders, moths etc. - I will run away if I see a daddy long leg, it's really embarrassing :redface:

Death - just thinking about how one minute you have life in you and the next it's gone, and you don't know what's awaiting you on the other side. It scares me.

Letting other people down when they rely on me, just don't like the idea of disappointing them.
SNAKES!!!
marine life
Most fish I am fine with like the normal looking ones and even like orcas and sharks don't scare me but god damn anything else from the sea... just get it the **** away from me
Jellyfish, octopuses, squid, starfish, coral, anemone, lobsters & crabs, clams, even seaweed. It's all so ****ing frightening I get chills just writing that list out...
Dying. This fear is probably what fuels about 90% of my panic attacks and the other 10% is fueled by my other strong fear of puking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

The idea of permanent or prolonged isolation is terrifying.

You know, it's actually up to us to say whether or not you're attractive :u:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending