Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
I light it rough. :biggrin: Are you going to call me a naught boy? :wink:

:naughty:

Original post by Proxenus
Her brains are inside her buttocks silly

I just found out the g-spot is in every man's "buttocks."
Original post by moggis
I really really don't mean this to be sexist in any way- honest- but I was genuinely under the impression that ALL women ask dumb questions during movies.

Am I wrong?

*throws raw eggs at you*
Reply 22
Original post by queen-bee
Brains over booty

Too bad you have neither lol.
Reply 23
Maybe it's the company she keeps..?
In my previous comment I forgot to express just how shallow you are...:angry:
Reply 25
If she's a really nice person then you should keep her. Look on the bright side. You've actually found someone who's stupid enough to date you. Be happy.
Tear dat ass up!
bro **** brains, you aint thinking about brains when your penis is all up in the fine curvasious bootaayyyyyy
Original post by Anonymous
Tear dat ass up!

Original post by sebe0062
bro **** brains, you aint thinking about brains when your penis is all up in the fine curvasious bootaayyyyyy

Right. I've seen enough.

Really though? I don't get how you can.... without sounding like an absolute snob, at the height of my pleasure being reminded of the guy asking me if Paris was separate from France, would stop everything all together.

Maybe I'm just as shallow...:redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Really though? I don't get how you can.... without sounding like an absolute snob, at the height of my pleasure being reminded of the guy asking me if Paris was separate from France, would stop everything all together.

Maybe I'm just as shallow...:redface:

the truth is with a girl with no brains, your not really looking for anything long term, were still young, i wanna feel that bootayy before i start thinking about relationships, thats just me anyway
the truth is with a girl with no brains, your not really looking for anything long term, were still young, i wanna feel that bootayy before i start thinking about relationships, thats just me anyway

Yeah even if it's just sex, it puts me off entirely.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yeah even if it's just sex, it puts me off entirely.

seriously??? jesus christ, as long as there not like a prepubescent child and not brain dead, im happy to smash if i find them attractive
seriously??? jesus christ, as long as there not like a prepubescent child and not brain dead, im happy to smash if i find them attractive

sounds like a virgin to me.

nope not a vigin, i just have a high libido, and im generally a lad not a fat pussy

No, I couldn't. Even if it was just sex, I certainly couldn't disconnect myself from their ignorance, it's such a turn off. I just can't :redface:

who?
Reply 36

haha. he's the one with the problem if he is questioning her brains then
Original post by pbw
haha. he's the one with the problem if he is questioning her brains then

XD! when your in the zone all your thinking about is the body brother!
Reply 38
With some of the replies here, it's apparent to me that girls without brains are probably your limit.
Reply 39
bro, imagine if she had a brain, she probably wouldn't be with you for a start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending