The Student Room Group

Guy booty calling?

If a guy is always online at 1 or 2 am and on some nights disappears around 9 pm or 10 pm, does that mean hes booty calling??
Not necessarily. My sleep schedule is f'd so I'm often awake on my own at 1 or 2 am. I'm also often 'busy' at around 9pm - not calling booty, just playing videogames or watching a movie or hanging out with the people I live with. When they go to bed, I do something quieter, scroll the internet or whatever. That means I'd probably have the same 'online' pattern as this guy, completely innocently.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy is always online at 1 or 2 am and on some nights disappears around 9 pm or 10 pm, does that mean hes booty calling??

Why do you want/need to know inimate details about a random guy and why haven't you asked him?

Oh, hang on, I know...🤔
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Not necessarily. My sleep schedule is f'd so I'm often awake on my own at 1 or 2 am. I'm also often 'busy' at around 9pm - not calling booty, just playing videogames or watching a movie or hanging out with the people I live with. When they go to bed, I do something quieter, scroll the internet or whatever. That means I'd probably have the same 'online' pattern as this guy, completely innocently.

He's on whatsapp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending