The Student Room Group

Picking up girls in the university gym?

Has anyone ever done this and if so what's the best way to do it?

For the trolls: I mean get their phone number, not actually pick them up :smile:
Just flex your tricep while doing a barbell curl, then spread your legs as far as possible on a bench to demonstrate your alpha presence, and give her a sultry look and one of these with your eyes":nothing:, trust me she'll be all over you like white on rice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
The gym is not the place for trying to 'pick up' women. Don't be that guy.
Reply 3
Never done it myself and I think it's considered poor etiquette but I have a friend who has had 3 long term relationships out of it so there is a way, clearly.
Reply 4
Make sure you use deodorant first.
Yo, I don't know your name but excuse me miss I saw you from across the room. I got to admit that you got my attention you're making me want to say yo. I know you're trying to leave but excuse me miss I really wanna text you. How I love to keep you here with me oh baby.

Now shorty grab hold of my phone. And input the number in the address book.
Reply 6
Original post by JD1lla
The gym is not the place for trying to 'pick up' women. Don't be that guy.

This x1000.
You should physically pick them up to show your masculine dominance
Original post by keromedic
Yo, I don't know your name but excuse me miss I saw you from across the room. I got to admit that you got my attention you're making me want to say yo. I know you're trying to leave but excuse me miss I really wanna text you. How I love to keep you here with me oh baby.

Now shorty grab hold of my phone. And input the number in the address book.

Loolz.. That's how you'd do it? Sing 'em a lil' Breezy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending